watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AJ TO QPR NOW COMFIRMED

Started by Lighthouse, June 18, 2012, 02:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

So, now the ONLY real strikers we have in the squad are Sa and Trotta? Coooooooooooooool!

I have no problem with the subtraction, but doing it before we've already signed a new striker will just make dealing teams see our weakness and charge more for players.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Admin

Quote from: HatterDon on June 18, 2012, 10:23:01 PM
So, now the ONLY real strikers we have in the squad are Sa and Trotta? Coooooooooooooool!

I have no problem with the subtraction, but doing it before we've already signed a new striker will just make dealing teams see our weakness and charge more for players.

Panic not, we've already got something in the bag!

Jambo

Quote from: Admin on June 18, 2012, 10:35:49 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on June 18, 2012, 10:23:01 PM

Panic not, we've already got something in the bag!

Have we?  Ok go on then....... WHO?????
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Jack Fulham

I reckon Hugo Rodallega but i'm just guessing.

The Rock

I liked AJ and Bobby too. My first born is named after them both. We had our best season ever with them. Sad to see them go, but they both were injured a lot, and now they are my age (30 sumfin). I hope they do well at QPR. Times change, and we need to up the Fulham with even better strikers.

SG

Football is a business and this was not a difficult decision for the club to make. He is now over 30 years of age on £40k + a week. He scores approx a goal every 6 games he plays in the league and is unavailable through injury of one sort or another for a very large proportion of the games. Put like that would you renew his contract - I wouldn't.

White Noise

Quote from: SG on June 19, 2012, 05:42:44 AM

Put like that would you renew his contract - I wouldn't.

Put like that though you can discount 80% of the squad at their next contract break. How many of our current squad would Jol sign if they didn't already play for us? Very few. And it will be a lot less once the departures have finished this summer. Jol said he wanted AJ to stay and they offered a new contract on reduced terms but he wanted and got a better offer. The transfer window opens in 2 weeks and we will see then how adept Jol is in the transfer market.

Rupert

Quote from: The Rock on June 19, 2012, 12:37:38 AM
I liked AJ and Bobby too. My first born is named after them both.

Really? So, when do you break the news to young Bobby-Andrew that "his" players have left?

077.gif

Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.