watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR guilty as charged

Started by TheDaddy, June 19, 2012, 07:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

Yesterday after work i decided to meet up with a few pals and have a couple of ales,Whilst enjoying the sun in the beer garden a low life junkie who belives the world owes him . Walked in with his stolen wears i politely told him to go fourth ! explained to him that  all the sneering would only cause aggro .(we have previous together when i caught him pinching one of my pals wives handbag)So he continued to go round the pub flogging his gear.I took this as a p take and promtley nicked his bike and dropped it off round the corner ! 

Now i feel guilty that i didn't drop him off with his bike ! 

What sould i do ?

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I hope you let down the tyres and threw the pump in the nearest bin ......................

jarv

TheDaddy

No the real guilty bit is i may have hurt a fish as the bike fell from my hands into the Thames !

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

NogoodBoyo

That bike's swimming with the fishes.
Nogood "pedallo, isit" Boyo

Lighthouse

I was in the pub tonight trying to sell a few things I have picked up in my travels. No names no parking offence. But you will never believe it, somebody nicked my bike. I am really cross.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Ron Sheepskin

So now that the fish do have a bicycle, does it mean that women do need men after all?  :49:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

HatterDon

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on June 19, 2012, 11:12:35 PM
So now that the fish do have a bicycle, does it mean that women do need men after all?  :49:

post of the month, easily
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

Depends whether they want to ride tandem.
Nogood "disturbing the cod-piece that one, isit" Boyo

King_Crud

Delboy

I was snorkelling in the Thames yesterday when suddenly I was hit by a bike, made me very cross !!!

FatFreddysCat

FatFreddysCat

He knew he was having a bad day when Black Terry tried to ponce a fiver off him on the way out.

Fulham1959

Another laugh-out-loud thread.  I love 'em !!

Fulham1959

I see I am now a 'Lakey'.  Can someone please explain ? 

I am not a good swimmer (nothing to do with stray bikes).

sipwell

Quote from: Fulham1959 on June 20, 2012, 05:05:40 PM
I see I am now a 'Lakey'.  Can someone please explain ? 

I am not a good swimmer (nothing to do with stray bikes).

Lakey was one of the Fulham fans who participated on this board but who died recently. That number is in his honour.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 20, 2012, 02:16:31 PM
He knew he was having a bad day when Black Terry tried to ponce a fiver off him on the way out.
Funnily enough i was with him but he stood his round mate.The low life really does bring the worse out of me next time ill drop him he knows its me who nicked the bike ! But hasn't said anything yet !Oh well ill be down there again for the England match perhaps ill nick his new bike just for fun !