watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR To Move For Danny Murphy As Barton Replacement

Started by White Noise, June 21, 2012, 07:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

Brede would be a great Captain in my opinion.

Thinking back, it seems likely now that Jol was preparing for life withour DM towards the end of last season. I remember Diarra and Dembele running the show up at Bolton and thinking that Diarra was the nearest thing to DM that I had seen.

I think DM is brilliant and hope he stays. But if he doesn't - well we will be fine.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

HatterDon

Quote from: MasterHaynes on June 22, 2012, 07:50:01 AM
He has been good for Fulham, but so were Mcbride, Van der saar, Saha,Malbranque,Conway, Lacy, Davis(Sean) , Gale and yes Hodgson but we are still here and doing OK. If/when he goes then thank you for some really good times and Good luck but you owe to FFC and its fans to get it sorted one way or the other so they can move on and have adequate time to prepare for next season.

If the above was in a thread about Schwarzer instead of Murphy, there'd be an excrement storm warning throughout the Kingdom of FofF.

Hard to disagree with any of the pro or non-so-pro posts in this thread. Yes, he has slowed down. Yes, when the opposition targets him, he's less than effective. Yes, he is the ONE player on the books who can create beauty out of chaos. Yes, a significant number of our goals [maybe as much as half last season? And please don't count just assists] have had his boot in the buildup.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel