more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Linked With Kuba Blaszczykowski

Started by White Noise, June 21, 2012, 10:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Ben Jarman Lavezzi‏@jarbados_

‪#Juventus‬, ‪#ManUtd‬, ‪#Internazionale‬, ‪#Valencia‬, ‪#Lazio‬ and ‪#Fulham‬ are interested in signing Kuba Blaszczykowski from ‪#BorussiaDortmund

The Equalizer

Who fancies coming up with a song for him?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

ClarksOriginal

Before anyone launches into me for making it up - I picked it up from a German source, who is reliable with his 'tips'.

First team football is the real draw towards Fulham - a real chance to show what he can do on a big stage.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

ImperialWhite

But at a title-winning club, isn't 22 appearances fairly good?

We all have our own ambitions I suppose but I'd say 22 apps + double > 38-ish appearances + midtable.

Would be a fantastic signing if it came off, mind.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: ImperialWhite on June 21, 2012, 11:11:44 AM
But at a title-winning club, isn't 22 appearances fairly good?

We all have our own ambitions I suppose but I'd say 22 apps + double > 38-ish appearances + midtable.

Would be a fantastic signing if it came off, mind.

Yess 22 apps last season was good, I'm trying to find how many of these were actually as a sub though.

Immense signing if it comes off you're right.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

SKSW6

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11881/7830613/Blaszczykowski-not-for-sale

Blaszczykowski not for sale
Dortmund confident midfielder will not follow Kagawa to England

Borussia Dortmund insist they are under no pressure to sell Poland captain Jakub Blaszczykowski.

The 26-year-old, who played in all three games of his co-host country's unsuccessful Euro 2012 campaign, has in the past been linked with Liverpool.

Other Premier League clubs are also reported to be watching Blaszczykowski after he enhanced his reputation with a wonderful goal in Poland's 1-1 draw with Russia.

But German Double winners Dortmund are confident their 2007 signing from Wisla Krakow will not follow Manchester United new-boy Shinji Kagawa to England.

Dortmund executive Hans-Joachim Watzke told Ruhr Nachrichten newspaper: "Kuba (Blaszczykowski) has now been with us for five years.

"He likes being at this club and is aware what he can expect from a club like us. I am very optimistic he will stay on.

"It's totally different from Shinji Kagawa. He was able to fulfil his childhood dream with that move to Manchester United.

"We are actually in a situation that rules out selling players because of financial circumstances."

I'm not saying this disproves the rumour, just adding to the thread.

twang

Probably one of only a handful players I'd poo my pants of excitement and joy if we signed.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: SKSW6 on June 21, 2012, 11:18:46 AM

I'm not saying this disproves the rumour, just adding to the thread.

No worries.

But Dortmund also said that about Kagawa at one stage, I believe.

Who knows!
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

cmg

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on June 21, 2012, 11:15:48 AM

Yess 22 apps last season was good, I'm trying to find how many of these were actually as a sub though.

Immense signing if it comes off you're right.

22 starts in BL + 7 subs
1 start in CL + 4 subs

Since Giovinco seems to have wimped out, Kuba goes to the top of my yes please/no chance list.

Maidstone Lee

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

The Rock

Well these of the kind of replacements needed when 1/2 of starting 11 is gone come August.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 21, 2012, 12:05:25 PM
Would his name fit on the shirt?

Has 'Kuba' on his shirt.

Diminitive version of Jakub
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Mitch

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on June 21, 2012, 12:22:19 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on June 21, 2012, 12:05:25 PM
Would his name fit on the shirt?

Has 'Kuba' on his shirt.

Diminitive version of Jakub

Same as Jacob = Koby.

Would be so happy. Nice to dream and be linked though!

Rupert

Diddy David would be very upset if we signed him.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

EJL

ImperialWhite

Quote from: EJL on June 21, 2012, 02:13:42 PM
Is it Blah - shih - kov - skee

It's actually spelled Błaszczykowski.

In Polish ł is a bit like a W.

So it's

Bwash-chi-kov-skee

HatterDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 21, 2012, 10:59:45 AM
Who fancies coming up with a song for him?

"Come on gang, let's spell it out! Give me a K ... ." Should be able to get through that at least three times in 90 minutes.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel