News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Admin... Please take a deep breath before reading this!

Started by Jambo, June 22, 2012, 11:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Legate21 on June 22, 2012, 12:58:26 PM
One fella slating us for spending big on Johnson, but not complained they've signed him. Also called Ruiz pants, really hope he leaves them trailing in the wake of his lucious locks next season.
I think you will find he has had a haircut, locks no longer

Logicalman

Got to be the best post on the thread - Luton?????

Quote from: Rangersw12
I don't know any proper Rangers who give a stuff about Fulham our rivals will always be Chelsea and Luton IMO but if you want to try and create a new rivalry crack on fella but hating Fulham is the equivalent of hating Bambi !

Sorry HD  :dft011:

Rupert

Quote from: Logicalman on June 22, 2012, 05:58:43 PM
Got to be the best post on the thread - Luton?????

Quote from: Rangersw12
I don't know any proper Rangers who give a stuff about Fulham our rivals will always be Chelsea and Luton IMO but if you want to try and create a new rivalry crack on fella but hating Fulham is the equivalent of hating Bambi !

Sorry HD  :dft011:

There is some fairly recent history between the Ha-Has and the local non-league team (ooh, how my mates hate it when I describe them as that), there were a couple of games in the league and FA Cup, over a few seasons, where Luton were on the receiving end of some pretty poor refereeing decisions, one where QPHa equalised after an, "ahem", tackle which left the Luton lad poleaxed, but which the ref seemed to think was perfectly okay, and for some reason it did seem to cause more than the normal run-of-the-mill resentment.
I suppose at the time, with ourselves and Chelsea out of the Ha-Ha's orbit, and Brentford a little below them, while Watford had left Luton in their dust, both teams were probably looking aound for next nearest rivals, and settled on eachother.
So that dates the poster to the very late 90s/early 00s when he started going.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Burt

Is there a smiley with a big yawn that I can use?

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on June 22, 2012, 04:26:17 PM
who cares what a bunch of semi literate monkeys think?
You tell em you dirty Northern B.....d  :015:

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."