watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rangers loss - others gain???

Started by craig10, June 23, 2012, 02:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

from those clips he looks an upgrade on the Pog, big, strong, ca shoot but he also has great ball skills and pace. We should definitely be making enquiries as we only need to negotiate a signing on fee and our lowest wages will still be higher than what he was on at Rangers

Mr Fulham

Quote from: MasterHaynes on June 23, 2012, 05:24:59 PM
from those clips he looks an upgrade on the Pog, big, strong, ca shoot but he also has great ball skills and pace. We should definitely be making enquiries as we only need to negotiate a signing on fee and our lowest wages will still be higher than what he was on at Rangers

Aluko - big? Really?

fulhamben

that blackburn defender amoroso (spelling) looked class for rangers. he was the slowest cb i have ever seen when he came down to the prem.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

EJL

bede

I mean YT can make anyone good but he only played for less then a year with all those goals. His hatrick against St.Mirren was something special and his old firm goal was sensational. In reply he is nothing at all like the Pog, cometely different player, as for big he is about 5'9".

jarv

Nice video. Looks like a more skillful version of AJ. However, the defending is not premier league standard. Too much space between the defenders, they are not grouping together enough to close him down. Dembele, one of the best dribblers in the league, rarely beats more than 2 defenders in a row. Especially so near or in the box. Prem defenders close the space, they don't commit like the video shows.

Mr Fulham

Steven Naismith and Steve Whittaker have also rejected the switch to the newco company and are now free agents.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 24, 2012, 01:52:09 PM
Steven Naismith and Steve Whittaker have also rejected the switch to the newco company and are now free agents.

I'd take Whittaker (at a push, mind)
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

ron

Quote from: fulhamben on June 23, 2012, 06:32:17 PM
that blackburn defender amoroso (spelling) looked class for rangers. he was the slowest cb i have ever seen when he came down to the prem.

Totally agree...these days SPL flatters its players' skills. They struggle in the real world.

bede

Quote from: ron on June 25, 2012, 12:22:42 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on June 23, 2012, 06:32:17 PM

Totally agree...these days SPL flatters its players' skills. They struggle in the real world.

Just like that boy Jelavic...

bede

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on June 24, 2012, 03:22:27 PM

Steer clear, Whittaker can attack but can't defend, which is something you want as a RB. Although saying that, he will be on a free.

bede

I started a thread on this the other day, Aluko is class but Naismith is the one who we should really try and get. Nine goals and six asssists in 11 matches before he got injured this year. Everton seem to be the most interested though with the Weir/Jelavic connection. Plus Moyes is Scottish in the same way that Jol is Dutch.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: bede on June 25, 2012, 04:05:53 AM

Steer clear, Whittaker can attack but can't defend, which is something you want as a RB. Although saying that, he will be on a free.

Yeah, I've seen him a couple of times for Rangers this season... He looked OK.

But then again so did Kris Boyd, Amaruso etc...
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

bede

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on June 25, 2012, 09:19:54 AM
Quote from: bede on June 25, 2012, 04:05:53 AM

Yeah, I've seen him a couple of times for Rangers this season... He looked OK.

But then again so did Kris Boyd, Amaruso etc...

I understand what you mean but then again so did Jelavic, Gattuso and Arteta.