News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

'Berserker' joins the moderating team...

Started by LBNo11, June 25, 2012, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oiseau

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

ffcitaly

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on June 25, 2012, 05:48:27 PM
Blimey Mrs.
Seeing as you sit quite close is behaviour during a match monitored as well as posts? Its just that Brian has lost The Pog and The Murph in a week and will on the edge.

Tell Brian not to worry I'll be too stressed about the game, drinking coffee, chomping on Mars bars etc. to think about anything he might do. Anyway you Brains Trust chaps and chapesses all look very civilised. Plus seeing I'm likely to be breaking a few of the swearing rules during most games, especially we don't get any suitable replacement players, who will be monitoring the mod  :010:  
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Adam87

a lady mod  :yay: im afriad though im going to need pictures for proof 086.gif

sipwell

Quote from: Adam87 on June 25, 2012, 06:46:42 PM
a lady mod  :yay: im afriad though im going to need pictures for proof 086.gif

To fulfil your lifelong ambition to marry a FoF Mod? She was present in the Motspur Park tour. :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Scrumpy

Good stuff. She always seemed pretty fair minded to me....
so she may struggle fitting in with the other MODs!!  :dft011:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Burt

Holders

Congrats, Berserker. I've always liked that name.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Ron Sheepskin

Congratulations Mrs B.

Good to know that there's now plenty of cover when the other mods are too drunk to spell 'banned'.

And a very apposite avatar too - sword and shield should both prove useful...
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

The Equalizer

I don't know whether to congratulate you or commiserate you Mrs Berserker! Either way, the very best of luck to you and don't take any grief from LB!

yee-haw!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FFCAli

Quote from: mr-ska on June 25, 2012, 05:28:03 PM
Quote from: FFCAli on June 25, 2012, 05:00:15 PM
Congratulations.  And good to be able to put a face to one of the mods!
Youve met me FFCALI..  at the motspur park tour..
I did  -  but I can't remember which face goes with the name!

The Equalizer

Quote from: FFCAli on June 26, 2012, 11:18:00 AM
Quote from: mr-ska on June 25, 2012, 05:28:03 PM
Quote from: FFCAli on June 25, 2012, 05:00:15 PM
Congratulations.  And good to be able to put a face to one of the mods!
Youve met me FFCALI..  at the motspur park tour..
I did  -  but I can't remember which face goes with the name!

You'll know Skasie because he sounds like Russell Grant.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Senior Supporter

Congratulations Mrs B. I don't envy you your first task, which is presumably to memorise the long list you have been given of troublemakers on this message board.  :dft012:

The Equalizer

Quote from: Senior Supporter on June 26, 2012, 01:22:50 PM
Congratulations Mrs B. I don't envy you your first task, which is presumably to memorise the long list you have been given of troublemakers on this message board.  :dft012:

Hehehe!! The first assignment: Project FatFreddysCat!!

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Berserker

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 26, 2012, 01:39:24 PM

We Are The Mods...

Sorry LB I've always had motorbikes so I would be a Rocker  :dft008:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Berserker on June 26, 2012, 02:04:08 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on June 26, 2012, 01:39:24 PM

We Are The Mods...

Sorry LB I've always had motorbikes so I would be a Rocker  :dft008:

WAKE UP.

We're getting political on the Jimmy Carr thread.

The Doctor

Just to change direction radically....what's that avatar of Mrs Beserker?  I was in the outer Hebrides recently and saw a big carving that looked just like that (outside a ferry terminal of all places!  Was on way home so couldn't pop over to museum to brush up on local culture).  Is it some sort of Celtic totem?

Congratulations on the promotion.  I think you'll find education of the FoF readership to be within your remit  :dft011:

Holders

It's probably one of the Orkney or Shetland chess pieces representing a berserker who was a norse warrior who got particularly pissed/stoned and sent out at the beginning of a battle to wreak havoc - maybe a bit like our new moderator?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria