News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

'Berserker' joins the moderating team...

Started by LBNo11, June 25, 2012, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...she is not (quite) as frightening as her name suggests, but she has shown she is capable of handling situations with tact and humour and is frighteningly sensible.

We hope that you all welcome her inclusion and accept her to her new role...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

sipwell

Waaaaaaaaaaauw! Congratulations Berserker! I am sure you will do a great job. I look forward to your spelling corrections :P
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Good luck Honey ........................and don't let those barstools ( :011:) lumber you with the graveyard shift

oh and remember  Feck  ! = look !  in Gaelic ...................and if you have to change it ,   don't  do 'crumbs'  or 'crikey'
.....................make it Bolix  064.gif

Lighthouse

A WOMAN AS MODERATOR. GOOD GRIEF. IS NOTHING SACRED?

Will she wear the black thigh boots and long black coat like the rest of the Mods?

Good luck Madam Mod and enjoy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Supermitch

Many congratulations on your appointment.

You obviously now know the "magic handshake"  084.gif

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

mr-ska

Having met Berserker on a couple of occasions...  i know she'll make an excellent addition to the team... 065.gif

ClarksOriginal

@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Meerkat

A Lady Mod brilliant, congratulations Mrs Beserker.  Out of interest does anyone know how many of us lady posters are on this board.

FFCAli

Congratulations.  And good to be able to put a face to one of the mods!

RidgeRider

Quote from: KCat on June 25, 2012, 04:11:20 PM
Good luck Honey ........................and don't let those barstools ( :011:) lumber you with the graveyard shift

oh and remember  Feck  ! = look !  in Gaelic ...................and if you have to change it ,   don't  do 'crumbs'  or 'crikey'
.....................make it Bolix  064.gif

ONLY because you are trying to run some jive by Ms. Beserker and using "that dang word" as an example, am I allowing this to go un-Moderated!  :dft012:

Ms. Berserker, don't let Kcat 'con' you  :011:

LBNo11

...sipwell, we are very fortunate that the majority of members who post on here know and respect the rules of this site. Those who don't - don't...

mr-ska

Quote from: FFCAli on June 25, 2012, 05:00:15 PM
Congratulations.  And good to be able to put a face to one of the mods!
Youve met me FFCALI..  at the motspur park tour..

LBNo11

...FFCAli, you have met two of the three good looking ones, the rest of us you wouldn't want to meet as recurring nightmares may be a consequence...

ScalleysDad

Blimey Mrs.
Seeing as you sit quite close is behaviour during a match monitored as well as posts? Its just that Brian has lost The Pog and The Murph in a week and will on the edge.

WhiteJC

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 25, 2012, 05:46:05 PM
...FFCAli, you have met two of the three good looking ones, the rest of us you wouldn't want to meet as recurring nightmares may be a consequence...

Oi! I resemble that remark  :dft011:

Lighthouse

Mods are like speed cameras. They always catch the people doing just over the limit but never have any film in them when the speedsters are about.   064.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Always glad to have another mod on the site -- especially one with hair. Welcome aboard missus. I hope to be no trouble to you at all.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel