watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We Sign a New Player

Started by TonyGilroy, June 29, 2012, 08:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ealex40

Maybe it's AC Milan's Kevin-Prince Boateng?

The King

clintclintdeuce

It's Michael Bradley. Makes sense as well.
The Dude abides.

craig10

Quote from: The King on June 29, 2012, 03:59:56 PM
Quote from: ealex40 on June 29, 2012, 03:56:37 PM

Most likely.

would be very nice indeed but cant see it

zzamora

Eljero Elia?

Very much a Jol player.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 29, 2012, 11:45:47 AM
Let's hope it's not Sulley Muntari guys! 096.gig

Please no, I watched him at Portsmouth a few times and even their supporters were peed off at him. How he was signed by Inter I'll never understand

MasterHaynes

Quote from: craig10 on June 29, 2012, 07:13:21 PM
Quote from: The King on June 29, 2012, 03:59:56 PM
Quote from: ealex40 on June 29, 2012, 03:56:37 PM

Most likely.

would be very nice indeed but cant see it

He played in nearly all their games last season and scored some memorable goals, especially the one against Arsenal at home in the cl. Can't see them getting rid of him especially at the price we would want to pay as he must have at least 2 years left on the contract he signed only 2 years ago.

HatterDon

Quote from: MasterHaynes on June 29, 2012, 08:10:46 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 29, 2012, 11:45:47 AM
Let's hope it's not Sulley Muntari guys! 096.gig

Please no, I watched him at Portsmouth a few times and even their supporters were peed off at him. How he was signed by Inter I'll never understand

Same thing when he was loaned to Sunderland a couple seasons ago. He was VERY lazy and uninterested.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

malcbridger

the1metaknight

Muntari has been absolutely incredible for AC Milan this season after being loaned out to them by inter and has actually got a permanent deal there. Incredible.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Mitch on June 29, 2012, 12:50:24 PM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on June 29, 2012, 08:02:31 AM

and guess what.

He's someone that had entirely escaped the attention of all the journalists and those who either claim to be (or claim to be extremely close to) sources in the know.

Whatever the club is up to they keep it secret.

This made me chuckle. We were on the same page previously, so I like this! A little rye smile.
Did you mean a wry smile Mitch, or is a rye smile something you produce after drinking bourbon ?  :down_under:

zander

Thankfully muntari won't be heading our way.

As someone said he's just signed for Milan but is also out for 6 months with a ligament injury.

LukeJennings

Does anyone actually know who it is?
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Mitch

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on June 30, 2012, 10:35:59 AM
Quote from: Mitch on June 29, 2012, 12:50:24 PM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on June 29, 2012, 08:02:31 AM

and guess what.

He's someone that had entirely escaped the attention of all the journalists and those who either claim to be (or claim to be extremely close to) sources in the know.

Whatever the club is up to they keep it secret.

This made me chuckle. We were on the same page previously, so I like this! A little rye smile.
Did you mean a wry smile Mitch, or is a rye smile something you produce after drinking bourbon ?  :down_under:

Haha, I pondered that one for a bit.

Didn't Muntari injure himself playing on the beach this summer and has just been forced to agree a 50% wage cut?

ffcitaly

I checked on italian newspapers and didn't find news today.Bradley should go to As Rome and Seedorf went to Brazil.

Andy_M

I was slightly baffled by the Seedorf to that Brazilian team, although I hear that teams over there are paying silly wages now. Still thought he was plenty good enough to cut it in European football!
@got_maile

SouthfieldWhite

I can't get excited about transfere speculation , as I've said before 99 times out of 100 ,it doesn't come off, there are very few at MP who will also know and even less than that that will tell fans

There's a hell of a lot of research that goes into a transfere and you'll be surprised at some of the stuff the club goes into when looking for a player

I will only be excited about a player once he signs

Sorry to be boring but even if I was told about a signing, I'd respect the con fidelity of the person who told me and wouldn't let on

I appreciate people like all this transfere stuff, but don't believe everything you hear

ffcitaly

Quote from: Andy_M on July 04, 2012, 04:41:48 PM
I was slightly baffled by the Seedorf to that Brazilian team, although I hear that teams over there are paying silly wages now. Still thought he was plenty good enough to cut it in European football!

They say he went for his wife and he was tired of italian football

luckylindy

B Higgs has been released by his Swiss team.