more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We Sign a New Player

Started by TonyGilroy, June 29, 2012, 08:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

and guess what.

He's someone that had entirely escaped the attention of all the journalists and those who either claim to be (or claim to be extremely close to) sources in the know.

Whatever the club is up to they keep it secret.

Burt

It certainly goes to show how much uninformed tosh there is in the media during the transfer windows.

JBH

News from Motspur Park is another signing that has not been speculated by the press will be made on Tuesday next week and apparently its a Midfielder from Italy but he is not Italian

rusty shackleford

Senior Supporter

Quote from: JBH on June 29, 2012, 09:13:10 AM
News from Motspur Park is another signing that has not been speculated by the press will be made on Tuesday next week and apparently its a Midfielder from Italy but he is not Italian

Umm ... can't be Pirlo because he is Italian.  :49:

Two Ton Ted

Most "news" in the press is generated by agents trying to sell their wares.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

the1metaknight

Where did you hear that? Italian press?

TWFL

To add fuel to that rumour there were whispers of Gokhan Inler to us a week or so back on the web.

twang

Quote from: TWFL on June 29, 2012, 11:30:06 AM
To add fuel to that rumour there were whispers of Gokhan Inler to us a week or so back on the web.

The same Gökhan Inler who cost Napoli €17,5m a year ago? Yeah, I think we'll get him!

Mr Fulham

Let's hope it's not Sulley Muntari guys! 096.gig

JBH

Quote from: themetaknight on June 29, 2012, 11:05:37 AM

A member of staff that has been very reliable in the past  065.gif

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: twang on June 29, 2012, 11:40:29 AM

The same Gökhan Inler who cost Napoli €17,5m a year ago? Yeah, I think we'll get him!

You beat me too it, Mr Twang.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Clarence Seedorf? Miguel Veloso? We've been linked with both, and both are likely to leave Italy this summer... We will have to waut and see!

SKSW6

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on June 29, 2012, 12:06:02 PM

Clarence Seedorf? Miguel Veloso? We've been linked with both, and both are likely to leave Italy this summer... We will have to waut and see!

But JBH says they haven't been speculated in the press.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: JBH on June 29, 2012, 11:51:56 AM
Quote from: themetaknight on June 29, 2012, 11:05:37 AM

A member of staff that has been very reliable in the past  065.gif

Would it be cynical to suggest that in a thread discussing the fact no one knows what is going on at the club, the poster in on the  :hook:

Mitch

Quote from: TonyGilroy on June 29, 2012, 08:02:31 AM

and guess what.

He's someone that had entirely escaped the attention of all the journalists and those who either claim to be (or claim to be extremely close to) sources in the know.

This made me chuckle. We were on the same page previously, so I like this! A little rye smile.

TWFL

Quote from: twang on June 29, 2012, 11:40:29 AM

Aha proves I didn't look into that one too much then 075.gif

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: TonyGilroy on June 29, 2012, 08:02:31 AM

and guess what.

I hold the opinion that every transfer window, there is a staff competition at Motspur Park. The winner will be the one who generates the most reaction to a transfer 'target' by way of quietly mentioning it to people who think they have an inside track to the club.

If this competition does not exist, then Ms Brookes should look into it at once, for it greatly amuses me every January, and summer.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Drake44444

Would be awesome if it was Radja Nainggolan but I doubt it.

Mr_Moon

Edit.