more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Football Supporters' Federation Policing/Stewarding Survey

Started by FSF, July 02, 2012, 04:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSF

Hello all

My first post on here. I'm Amanda Jacks and work as a case worker for the FSF. My role includes providing legal advice to fans who may have found themselves arrested and helping supporters who may need to make a complaint to either the police or football clubs. I also work with the police to help improve match day policing and while balancing the two roles can sometimes be tricky, my work with fans is in no way compromised by my work with the police.

I've recently compiled a survey into matchday policing and stewarding to help me better undertand the views of supporters and also assist in deciding where best to focus my efforts next season.

It's 40 questions long and entirely anonymous. I'd be very grateful if you could spend 10/15 minutes filling it in:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PremiershipFans

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Amanda
www.fsf.org.uk

ClarksOriginal

Welcome to the board Amanda.
Done.

Aston Villa stewards are a horrible bunch.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

cottage cheese

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on July 02, 2012, 05:16:30 PM
Welcome to the board Amanda.
Done.

Aston Villa stewards are a horrible bunch.

and bloody all midlands stewards

MOR :

Liverpool, Stoke, Filth and Man Utd are bad.

DONE

Berserker

I got searched 4 times at Chelsea and I must look the most unthreatening football fan ever
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FSF

Thanks to those who've completed the survey so far.  Comments re the stewards are interesting!

Ideally we like to have at least 100 fans from each club complete the survey, and you're a little short of that so far.  Anything you can do to increase that number would be much appreciated.  Obviously, the more fans from each club who complete the survey, the more representative we can say it is.

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: Berserker on July 02, 2012, 07:40:13 PM
I got searched 4 times at Chelsea and I must look the most unthreatening football fan ever

Was that before, or AFTER, becoming a FoF mod?  ... it could explain it.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Supermitch

Berserker

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on July 03, 2012, 08:50:08 AM

[/quot
Quote from: FC Silver Fox on July 03, 2012, 08:50:08 AM

Before, probably wouldn't let me in at all now!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

'We' are not so sure about that. When you stand and the hat has'nt been organised and the wind is blowing into the side of the Putney End a scene from Bravweheart always comes to mind ........................................

LukeJennings

Ill get this done when I have some free time 10pm ish tonight, hope it helps
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

elgreenio

done and passed on to another forum. fsf usually do a ruddy good job with these, cheers for posting it Amanda
touch my camera through the fence

Burt

It's the quiet ones you have got to be really careful of...!!

Burt

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: FSF on July 03, 2012, 07:15:22 AM
Thanks to those who've completed the survey so far.  Comments re the stewards are interesting!

Ideally we like to have at least 100 fans from each club complete the survey, and you're a little short of that so far.  Anything you can do to increase that number would be much appreciated.  Obviously, the more fans from each club who complete the survey, the more representative we can say it is.

I have looked at the survey and from reading it, it doesn't appear that you are looking for positive answers...

General

SKSW6

Finished. Villa get a roasting in it from me. Is it just me or did the questions repeat themselves later on?

ScalleysDad

Quote from: SKSW6 on July 03, 2012, 11:33:49 PM
Finished. Villa get a roasting in it from me. Is it just me or did the questions repeat themselves later on?

I noticed that and the way some answers are structured so that you cannot really give the answer you want such as, in a much simplified form, are stewards good or bad. Lets face it there are some worthless stewards at every ground, including the Cottage, but we have had some good times away including the banter with the two miserable so and so's on the stairwell at Villa.