watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Andy Carroll loan move a possibility - Brendan Rodgers

Started by sunburywhite, July 10, 2012, 05:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

valdeingruo

Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Logicalman

Quote from: andersons11 on July 10, 2012, 05:09:57 PM
Supposedly AC want him on loan

At least he'd have a chance of CL footie then  064.gif

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: andersons11 on July 10, 2012, 05:09:57 PM
Supposedly AC want him on loan

AC always do this, if they're after a player they will talk another one up to lower their potential targets price.

Also note that they've talked up Zlatan or Silva leaving....
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

The King

Berserker

My West Ham work collegue  said he is going there on loan
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Andy_M

If he came to us there would be fights left, right and centre over the shampoo between Carroll and Ruiz.

My money would obviously be on Carroll - Ruiz would be forced to get a haircut then!
@got_maile

EJL

Quote from: Andy_M on July 10, 2012, 05:41:59 PM
If he came to us there would be fights left, right and centre over the shampoo between Carroll and Ruiz.

My money would obviously be on Carroll - Ruiz would be forced to get a haircut then!
We need a good ponytail  :011:

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Whitewash

Does anybody think we might be interested in securing this loan deal as part of any deal to sell Clint to Liverpool?

leonffc

No thanks!!
People said that Zamora couldnt fit into a 433 formation. What chance has Carroll got? Zamora had a much better touch and link up play than Carroll.
And as Alfie said - no need for a midfield. maybe thats why we could afford to let Murphy go  :49:

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: leonffc on July 10, 2012, 07:51:02 PM
No thanks!!
People said that Zamora couldnt fit into a 433 formation. What chance has Carroll got? Zamora had a much better touch and link up play than Carroll.
And as Alfie said - no need for a midfield. maybe thats why we could afford to let Murphy go  :49:

I like Carroll but agree with the above.

If he doesn't fit the system it wont work. He needs to go somewhere where he will get the right service (see the goals he scored at Newcastle).

MJG

Any team with Crouch or Carroll end up just knocking the ball long. It may not be the game plan but if your a defender in their team and under pressure, the easiest thing is to just kick it forward as quickly as possible.
His best option in England would be at West Ham, Stoke or back to Newcastle.

HatterDon

Give Carroll a decent winger or two and he'd knock them in like crazy. If he played for Man United, he could give RVP a run for his money goal-wise. Of course, Sir Alex is too smart to pay three times what a player is worth just because he's English.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Herbie

Great move by a new manager; tell your record signing, who is severely lacking confidence, that he can go out on loan....and to top it off to then say that he has had no inquiries about him

Berserker

I reckon we might go for him as we would have signed the Pog if he hadn't out priced himself
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.