News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rumours are picking up today about Nigel Reo-Coker - yay or ney?

Started by EricB, July 18, 2012, 11:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

I love it with supporters, we all want was is best for the club yet we all have different opinions, and there is the answer

PERSONAL OPINIONS

ONE MANS LIKES ARE ANOTHER MANS HATES

sorry or womans

I do find it slightly amusing how some people get so animated over a rumour in a newspaper.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

tommy

He'd be a decent signing as a back up for Sidwell who always seems to be injured. Given a chance he could force his way into the first team. It's not a signing that would turn heads but could turn out to be a good bit of business. If we do sign him.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: JBH on July 19, 2012, 07:48:22 AM
Quote from: Walsh on July 19, 2012, 02:05:34 AM
My friend is a Bolton fan and he said Nigel is a really good player and would be a class signing for us, that's not my opinion I haven't seen enough of him.

Bolton fans thought that Zat Knight was a class signing fp.gif

The difference being that they've watched Reo Coker play and decided he's still class and they've realised Zat Knight.... just isn't.

MJG

Ahhhh the annual link with Reo-Coker. I knew something was missing this summer.

Bassey the warrior

Thanks but no thanks. He found his level at Bolton. Average player.

F(f)CUK

I'd like to know if we could make a team up of players that we are constantly linked with, but never sign.  On the wings would be Koumas and Bentley, central midfield Reo Coker and up fron Carlton Cole.  The other positions needs some work.  Happy for others to fill in some of the gaps.

MJG

Quote from: FF(C)UK on July 19, 2012, 10:44:15 AM
I'd like to know if we could make a team up of players that we are constantly linked with, but never sign.  On the wings would be Koumas and Bentley, central midfield Reo Coker and up fron Carlton Cole.  The other positions needs some work.  Happy for others to fill in some of the gaps.
Need a CB & LB and one more midfielder
Carson
Hutton, Scharner,
Bentley, Coker, Koumas
Cole, Cruz

F(f)CUK

There was a central defender that I never wanted who we were continuously linked with.  Played most of the time in Scotland, but cannot recall his name.  Scharner is a good shout.

F(f)CUK

Christophe Berra - it came to me just after I hit post

epsomraver

Quote from: Reindeer on July 18, 2012, 11:30:40 PM
All this negativity, I don't see what's wrong with him, especially on a free.

Whats wrong with him? stroppy .troublemaker, poor talent , anything else you want to know about him

Frankie-Peter Taylor

As I just tweeted Kyle Bonn (Runs the fulhamfinest.com site), he's got the running of Steve Sidwell and the power of Dickson Etuhu, if we can get him to recapture his West Ham form while also being a free transfer, why not?!

At 28, it could be deemed as not needed by some, but this is a player that once cost £8.5 million, and that was for a reason! I wouldn't mind him being the third man in a midfield with Dembele and Diarra, and I would prefer a Murphy-esque player like Ramsey, and would have loved Michu who has just signed for Swansea.

Another question, could Reo-Coker signing mean an exit for either Sidwell or Etuhu?

mr-ska

A No from me...  if it's a free  then id be inclined to say yes..

(probably the most stupid answer ever)

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Admin

I'm not a fan but if he's free then lets see what he has to prove. My only problem is his wages/signing on fee. Like above, he once costs 8.5 million and I'm sure he had the wages to match it. I'd honestly like that money spend on someone who at least wants to put the effort in. I find Reo-Coker a bit lazy at times.

Mr Fulham

Definitely worth a go on a free transfer. I don't think Sidders will leave because he's possibly the only real box to box midfielder we have and I really think Jol acknowledges what he brings to the team. I think the writing could be on the wall for Etuhu.

Mr_Moon

Andy Johnson once cost £8.5m and mods, can we merge the Reo Coker threads?

Don't really need two.

Ordar

I would be surprised if we picked him up. CM is an area of the field where I feel we actually have strength. I suppose on a free wouldn't be too bad, can't see him as anything other as back up though

Bassey the warrior

Nothing to get excited about but he's free at least. This means Etuhu will definitely be leaving and probably one of Gecov or Sidwell.

kiwiwaka

Wouldn't say anyone needs to leave for him, it might just mean we're playing more of a 4-3-3 with two in the holding midfield role. Central three of Diarra, Dembele and Reo-Coker isn't bad at all!