more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buttner rumour strikes again

Started by cebu, July 23, 2012, 12:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cebu

Yes, I know, it's just one more rumour ... :022:

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/7928372/buttner-agent-claims-fulham-interest

Buttner agent claims Fulham interest

Last Updated: July 23 2012, 11:40 BST

Alexander Buttner's agent claims the full-back could still move to the Premier League despite his switch to Southampton falling through.

Fulham are still keen on the Vitesse Arnhem defender, although they could face opposition from German and French clubs for Buttner's signature.

Southampton had agreed a fee for Buttner earlier this month and the 23-year-old had expressed a wish to finalise a move to St Mary's.

However, reports claim the involvement of a third party scuppered the transfer and Buttner is now training with Vitesse's reserves as the Dutch club do not expect him to be part of their plans for the coming season.

Fulham were reported to have made a bid for Buttner last month and the left-back's representative Alexander Busac has confirmed there is still plenty of interest in the player.

"At the end, we didn't come to a deal with Southampton and Vitesse," Busac said. "We look ahead and happily there is a lot of interest. Hannover and Fulham are very serious.

"Two French clubs have confirmed by mail they are looking to sign Buttner, but haven't made a bid. Within the next days they will contact Vitesse."

Lighthouse

Yes as an agent I may have asked for too much money so now feel in a panic to put the word out again. The third party was Mrs Agent who wants a divorce and I need the dosh.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Andy_M

Scrapping the barrel a bit now aren't we with these rumours?
@got_maile