watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best seats at Craven Cottage?

Started by Jack Fulham, July 27, 2012, 05:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Where is the best place to sit in Craven Cottage? I've been in block g in Johnny Haynes ever since I started going to Craven Cottage but occasionally go in Hammy End or Putney End on cup matches if I forget to get my seat. Got to say I've often preferred it behind the goal as long as I am quite high up and in the middleish.

Tomo

Personally I like the Johnny Haynes stand where the Media sit as you get a good view of the entire ground but my Season Ticket is at the back of the Hammersmith End H5 in the middle it's a great atmosphere but it depends if you like some of the morons there.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

TonyGilroy

I like to be side on and The Riverside has an unobstructed view. I'm about 10 rows back so I'm really close to the action.

I doubt there's a better view from any League ground.

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jack Fulham

only issue with JH stand is they have posts all along of the stand.

SKSW6

Right at the back of H5.

Most goals are celebrated like cup final ones, and there's non-stop singing.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: SKSW6 on July 27, 2012, 07:29:09 PM
Right at the back of H5.

and there's non-stop singing.

Which circle of hell is that?

Adam87

Back of the hammersmith end is great, but i think the best view comes from the middle of the riverside

mr-ska

Hammersmith End H1 L6   Originally because the seats were cheap, but ive grown to like the view and the people around me. Admin sits next to me..  thats the only disadvantage  lol!

Berserker

I liked my view in P2 but moved to get two seats together, hope view will be ok there. Bit worried about sitting in front of where the steward stands though
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Scrumpy

I've sat in all 4 stands and reckon Tony and Adam have it right. THe Riverside Stand really does offer the best view.

Me? I prefer to watch from towards the back of H5. Good view and good atmosphere.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

jarv

Director's box. been in there twice. Makes you feel important.

RidgeRider

Quote from: mr-ska on July 27, 2012, 08:17:49 PM
Hammersmith End H1 L6   Originally because the seats were cheap, but ive grown to like the view and the people around me. Admin sits next to me..  thats the only disadvantage  lol!

I liked your brothers seats Dean. As you know I REALLY liked the view of the river. Between the singing, proximity to the field, central location in the HE, and the view. They were fantastic. I hope the new stand doesn't obstruct that view.

MOR :

The "Johnny Haynes Stand" for me...the banter in that Stand is legendary...it harks back to the old Enclosure times...

Back of "G" block...

General

They'll be at the top of the new riverside stand! The back is glass and looks onto the river - the front overlooks the whole pitch and not only that but you can see over the johnny haynes stand and to the london skyline. Pretty spectacular viewing I'd have thought.

LukeJennings

H5 close to the back as possible, all day long
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

MJG

I have sat and had a ST in all four stands over the years and I think by far the best 'view' was when I was a riversider and sat just in front of the directors seats. Note I say view and not atmosphere, that would be the back of block H in the JH stand.

Berserker

I think the best atmosphere for me is at away matches, where we're a band of brothers on the road supporting the team we love
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on July 27, 2012, 09:55:50 PM
I liked my view in P2 but moved to get two seats together, hope view will be ok there. Bit worried about sitting in front of where the steward stands though

He'll be fine. He took part in the home made muffin taste test last year so he can be a real risk taker. I must drag you over to meet The Enclave on the 18th. Might be sausage rolls ..........