watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm Missing Your Avatars Guys

Started by White Noise, January 27, 2010, 09:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

One of the enjoyable things anout the old site was the cool pics you all had by your names and the oh so clever one liners at the bottom.

Could we all make an effort to spruce up our profiles please?

There will be prizes for the 'most subversive', those that can only be appreciated on an unconscious level and those that puhs the bounds of taste and decency to the very limits.

PS - Where is Fat Freddy's Cat - has he worked out how to get on here yet?

Admin

It will take Fred approximately 3-4 weeks to figure it out but he will be here...

I'll explaine it all to his Mrs. Saturday...

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I make all this effort and nobody notices,I don't know why I bother,I really don't................ ;)

finnster01

You talking to me?

I didn't even have an avatar before, but now the eagle has landed.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Fernhurst

how's this slightly more worried look??- suits me don't you think?

LBNo11

...I love it Fernhurst (Pvt Godfrey) - but you still may not be excused, not even for one of your sister Dolly's upside down cakes...

Steve_orino

This new website forum message board meeting place change-over might just be what Fat Freddy needed to become the new sleeker, slimmer - Skinny Freddy :D

We miss you Fred!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

RidgeRider

Quote from: White Noise on January 27, 2010, 09:05:47 PM
One of the enjoyable things anout the old site was the cool pics you all had by your names and the oh so clever one liners at the bottom.

Could we all make an effort to spruce up our profiles please?

There will be prizes for the 'most subversive', those that can only be appreciated on an unconscious level and those that puhs the bounds of taste and decency to the very limits.

PS - Where is Fat Freddy's Cat - has he worked out how to get on here yet?

Fred is STILL hungover from Sunday.  ;)

GoldCoastWhite

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on January 28, 2010, 12:16:25 PM
Testing...
Alright, no excuses. That was so easy (adding a pic) that I managed it first go !

The Doctor

I never had an avatar (photoshop pleb) or a signature (not witty enough) so its "as you were" for me.

Incidentally, did you know that "avatar" is a sanskrit word describing the descent of deities to the mortal plane of existence?  I made myself popular a few years back at work when I answered someone's query and added "...much like me when I come to work".  I'm not there anymore  ;D

White Noise

You've all done very well.

Apart from the faceless Mr 'Admin'.

LBNo11

...The Doctor, you really should use the image of Doctor Nick from the Simpsons ("Hi Everrrybodi").

The Doctor

If we're doing Simpsons characters, this one is probably a better likeness  :-[:

Vinnieffc

Not brilliant, but it'll do.. For now !!

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 28, 2010, 02:04:38 PM
Simples!
Mr Eq,

Do I need new glasses or is that John Terry dressed up as a chap from Avatar?

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

Quote from: finnster01 on January 28, 2010, 02:06:40 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on January 28, 2010, 02:04:38 PM
Simples!
Mr Eq,

Do I need new glasses or is that John Terry dressed up as a chap from Avatar?

Definitely glasses mate. ;)
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

McBridefan1

Right, just added a self portrait as my avatar. Hope you like it.