watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

James McFadden?

Started by Mr Fulham, August 06, 2012, 08:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage cheese

no bloody way. Come on Jol, we should be spending a bit of cash on some good players not just going after every cheap option.

Tomo

Very average indeed would rather have kept Sa than got him in. We should be looking to push on to be as good as if not better than the likes of Everton and if he is not good enough for them he isn't good enough for us.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Tomo on August 06, 2012, 08:32:00 PM
Very average indeed would rather have kept Sa than got him in. We should be looking to push on to be as good as if not better than the likes of Everton and if he is not good enough for them he isn't good enough for us.

Like Senderos?

Bassey the warrior

Squad depth is definitely a good thing but I hope we're going to bring in some younger players soon. I'd like to see a new right winger. Duff is far too hit and miss for me.

ElissonSnygg

I love McFadden. One of the most underrated players in the premiership i'd say. Good news if u ask me.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

AlFayedsChequebook

Would seem an odd move because he would be behind Frei and Kaca.

Would be good for squad depth, but very injury prone

Tomo

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 06, 2012, 08:34:37 PM
Quote from: Tomo on August 06, 2012, 08:32:00 PM

Like Senderos?

Senderos was at Arsenal previously so he obviously had something about him, he is a lot younger than 29. Personally I rate him and feel he is a suitable replacement for Hughes when he retires.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 06, 2012, 08:36:29 PM
I love McFadden. One of the most underrated players in the premiership i'd say. Good news if u ask me.

THANK YOU!!!

Can play on the right, left and behind the striker and to be honest, say Damien Duff gets injured; would you rather Bryan Ruiz went back on the right or James McFadden?

James McFadden on a free is ideal in my opinion and I don't know where peoples negative opinions of him are coming from. He's a free and on his day can turn a game on its head!

Grow up.

Mr Fulham

Bursaspor (Scott Carson's club) are also interested.

Tomo

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on August 06, 2012, 08:54:14 PM

THANK YOU!!!

Can play on the right, left and behind the striker and to be honest, say Damien Duff gets injured; would you rather Bryan Ruiz went back on the right or James McFadden?

James McFadden on a free is ideal in my opinion and I don't know where peoples negative opinions of him are coming from. He's a free and on his day can turn a game on its head!

Grow up.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I respect yours but don't go around telling people to grow up. Personally feel we could do better than a 29 year old who can't get into the Everton team but that's my opinion, respect it.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Tomo on August 06, 2012, 09:09:37 PM

THANK YOU!!!

Grow up.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I respect yours but don't go around telling people to grow up. Personally feel we could do better than a 29 year old who can't get into the Everton team but that's my opinion, respect it.
I agree with tomo - also stated he is on a free, has his wages been taken into account? I bet he's not exactly cheap there!

Mr Fulham

Frankie-Peter Taylor

THANK YOU!!!

Grow up.

Writing players off before they even put on a shirt is childish.

It's almost as bad as those people that base their opinions of players on their FIFA stats.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on August 06, 2012, 09:33:31 PM

It's almost as bad as those people that base their opinions of players on their FIFA stats.

1) He hasn't even signed

2) No it's not

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 06, 2012, 09:34:48 PM

1) He hasn't even signed

2) No it's not

That's even worse.

There are no words, I'm done.

BestOfBrede

THANK YOU!!!

Grow up.

I'm not sure that Tomo wrote him off? More like he gave an opinion that at 29 we could and should be doing better? Also i agree with - if Everton don't want him, then what makes him good enough for us? We are on a par with The toffees now, we don't need to, and definitely shouldn't , be afraid of now aiming higher?

Mr_Moon

craig10

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 06, 2012, 08:40:11 PM
Would seem an odd move because he would be behind Frei and Kaca.

Would be good for squad depth, but very injury prone

And MESCA  -  no thanks

Jambo

Sounds like an agent story....... I hope.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/