watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Walton Casuals V Fulham XI Sunday 12th 2012.. 1pm

Started by mr-ska, August 09, 2012, 09:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

Apparently they are opening a new bar at their ground tomorrow (open from 11) and there will be hot and cold food available.

Additionally they will be screening the charity shield/other london team friendlies afterwards.

And its gonna be hot.

coyw

We are the whites

Travers Barney

We are the whites

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Travers Barney

Good work Mr Ska...might even bring the flag!

coyw
We are the whites

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

sunburywhite

Game ended 1-1
They scored first and then Trotta manged to finally control one to equalise
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Fulham Team
Somogyl
Brister
Grygera
Burn
Kavanagh
Alex Smith
Donegan
Ryan Wiliams
Kasami
Trotta
Charles Banya

reserves
Bettinelli
Penkiket
Minkowitz
Richard Muso (trialist)
Dino Ibramhavic

No Dempsey so he must be off

sunburywhite

sunburywhite

I thought Dan Burn looked good, very very tall. He must answer to Dan-ger-land
Minkiwitz looks like he has something, as people have said similar to Murphy, he should make the grade
These are the only two who looked ready
Trotta has all the ball conrtol of a eunuch
Kasami was trying too hard
Penkiket lood useful when he came on but not first team yet
Grygera didn't have a lot to do but what he did in the first half looked assured
Ryan Williams should progress

LBNo11

Dan Burn - the lad from Darlington, a very tall defender who plays with the assured style of a certain tall Norwegian player.

Ronnie Minkwitz -a midfielder who as sunburywhite points out in the Danny Murphy mould.

Ryan Williams - a useful right winger

Richard Peniket - a left sided midfielder, finds space and actually passes the ball to other players in his own side (usually)

'Dave' took his goal well but squandered a host of chances, but the biggest worry was Pajtim Kasami, poor decision making, passing awful - unless he intended to pass to the opposition, and shooting when a pass to players in a better position would have been easier and more productive.

The lads pictured made the best impression for me but I think I hoped for a sign of being relaxed and in control against lower league amateurs; Walton Casuals played well it has to be said, but we spent more time passing back and sideways than going forwards and when we were in possession too many white shirted players playing statues, no movement off the ball.

Consolations for a very average performance being a nice sunny day, a good turn out of FoF members, a nice club house and bar and the first time I have seen the new home kit - looks good...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Travers Barney

Fair summary LB my thoughts...seen Burn perform better...smith is good shame he went off....banya was neat and tidy....kasami was appalling.

Disappointed with us today on the field but we had a great day down at the casuals.

coyw
We are the whites

earlbeatty

A most enjoyable afternoon/early evening!!

I seem to remember that there was a game of football played!!

Barney and myself spent a nice afternoon/evening (??!!) in the Casuals bar having one or two glasses of pop, of which quite a few were bought by Tony Gale, who was very appreciative of the turn out by the Fulham faithful!!

A disappointing game, but given that it was played at the hottest part of the day wasn't a surprise!! We were told that Kasami was made to play the whole 90 mins as he had been so poor in the first half!!

EB