watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Walton Casuals V Fulham XI Sunday 12th 2012.. 1pm

Started by mr-ska, August 09, 2012, 09:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr-ska

A Fulham XI will be visiting Walton Casuals at the Waterside this Sunday 12th August, kick off is 1pm. Admission prices will be £8 Adults and £5 concessions.

Waterside Stadium
Waterside Drive
Walton on Thames
Surrey
KT12 2JP

Tel:             01932 781070       (Office) or             01932 787749       (Clubhouse)

Walton Casuals Chairman is Tony Gale and Ray Lewington's son Craig is their captain...there are sure to be a lot of old faces down there and it is the last chance to see some Fulham action before the visit of Norwich.

Added to the mix the sponsor of Walton Casuals is a massive Fulham supporter who many people will know (he done all 10 aways on our momentous Europa League adventure)....added to the above my mate Manages Walton Casuals and the weather is going to be brilliant!

Be great to see a turnout. (invite from Travers Barney)

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

mr-ska

Im going to go....  ill have a word with a few of my mates...  Walton is just down the road from me.

sunburywhite

Same here, I only live in Sunbury but I have been known to be lazy

Let me know if you want a meet up before hand and I will get my backside into gear
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

mr-ska

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 09, 2012, 09:27:27 PM
Same here, I only live in Sunbury but I have been known to be lazy

Let me know if you want a meet up before hand and I will get my backside into gear
id say its about 90% certain..  just got to run it past she who must be obeyed... Ill PM you tomorrow

Travers Barney

Thanks a lot Mr Ska....quite a few going from Motspur Park....I'll post out more details as I hear it...Mick Sullivan the Casuals Manager tends to leave his team sheet on his desk so I'll publish their line up tomorrow!!!!

Should be a cracking day out in the sun watching (hopefully) some stars of tomorrow.

COYW
We are the whites

LBNo11

...will try and make it to help Barney Travers' mates and to give my vocal cords a limber up. "We Are The Oranges"...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

sunburywhite

Isnt there a pub in Walton that shows a lot of the games

The George in Bridge St?

LBNo11

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 09, 2012, 09:52:56 PM

The George in Bridge St?

...yes, the guv'nor's a Fulham fan, on away days it is usually full of Fulham fans and the staff wear Fulham tops - even the filth supporting barman has to..!

mr-ska

Yeah i know The george..  we could meet there before if you wish..  ive been there with Shady in the past.

Travers Barney

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 09, 2012, 09:52:56 PM

The George in Bridge St?

Not sure where that is in location to the ground mate but others may know...I think that there is a pub not too far away...they have a new clubhouse since we played them a couple of years back when dear old Johnny Morris was their manager....I'm sure we'll get a warm welcome in there.

COYW
We are the whites

sunburywhite

Its a couple of miles away so probably easier to meet at the ground as you say

LBNo11

...The Weir pub at the end of the lane is right on the riverside, a nice pub with really good food, just head for the Elmbridge Xcel Leisure centre, go down Waterside Drive - turn right and go until you can't go any further for the pub (hard to get parked there as it is very popular). Not sure what the parking is like at the Walton ground though...

Travers Barney

Quote from: mr-ska on August 09, 2012, 09:58:04 PM
Yeah i know The george..  we could meet there before if you wish..  ive been there with Shady in the past.
Quote from: mr-ska on August 09, 2012, 09:58:04 PM
See if you can persuade Shady to get down there mate!
We are the whites

LBNo11

...I'm speaking to shady1 tomorrow, I'll mention it...

earlbeatty

I shall be part of Barney's convoy from Motspur Park, so look forward to seeing a few familiar faces on Sunday!!

EB

LBNo11

...just spoken to S1, he has fishing already planned (reeds cleared, bed churned up and baited - this means something to fishermen apparently) so it is unlikely he'll make an appearance - but you never know...

Travers Barney

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 10, 2012, 11:26:26 AM
...just spoken to S1, he has fishing already planned (reeds cleared, bed churned up and baited - this means something to fishermen apparently) so it is unlikely he'll make an appearance - but you never know...

That's a pity....just got a glimpse of the Walton Casuals line up on a old fag packet but Mick quickly retrieved if from eyeshot....pretty sure that our old Motspur Park keeper Gareth Williams will between the sticks for them!

coyw
We are the whites

sunburywhite

Travers Barney

We are the whites