watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dempsey making a point I wonder!!

Started by Meerkat, August 11, 2012, 03:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meerkat

By tweeting on Twitter about 34 mins ago, making reference to that fact he is with his children!

matt1988

He's definately making the point that hes with his kids

Meerkat

Quote from: matt1988 on August 11, 2012, 03:43:39 PM
He's definately making the point that hes with his kids

How very true that is  :005: just strange he should tweet something like that whilst the team are playing perhaps making sure everyone knows he is not involved!!

SKSW6

I wouldn't think too much into it, but it does seem a bit tactless.

mccscratch

Or since he is flying out to Mexico for 4-5 days (rumors are that he is in the US Squad to be announced today) he is spending some time with em.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

HatterDon

No, I think it's pretty clear: spending time with one's children is solid proof that he has rejected a contract extension and is on his way to AS Roverpool FC. I don't see how anyone could misinterpret that.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

zzamora

Quote from: HatterDon on August 11, 2012, 05:35:08 PM
No, I think it's pretty clear: spending time with one's children is solid proof that he has rejected a contract extension and is on his way to AS Roverpool FC. I don't see how anyone could misinterpret that.

+1

Can we please stop reading into EVERYTHING he does.

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: HatterDon on August 11, 2012, 05:35:08 PM

:plus one:
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

rusty shackleford

He wont be playing next week anyway. He may end up staying with us, but until the window closes we can count on his "injury" keeping him out of action

TonyGilroy

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 11, 2012, 06:25:50 PM
He wont be playing next week anyway. He may end up staying with us, but until the window closes we can count on his "injury" keeping him out of action

which is what happened with Mark Schwarzer 2 years ago.

We don't have to sell and if we haven't by September 1st Dempsey has the choice of wrecking his career or trying to give us at least one good season.

btings

Americans LOVE AS Roverpool FC!

The tea leaf-reading is ridiculous but makes me laugh sometimes because it's impossible to avoid.  Dempsey tweeted a picture of the chicken wings he was cooking the other day, and a part of my brain thought "Holy smokes, he's going to Blackburn!"  Then I too went off to play with my kids.

MasterHaynes

Well I won't be surprised when this story appears on the back pages on Sunday and in the football gossip columns on Monday.

Either Clint is very naive not to know this would add petrol the whole Clint/Liverpool fire, or, I am too cynical in thinking Clint would contemplate such a thing when he announced he was no part of Fulham/s last warm up game. Gone down big time in my estimation with this last action.

If he wants a move man up and hand in a written transfer request, wait, won't that will mean him and his agent miss out on their % of the fee? oops sorry me being cynical again

Jack Fulham

btings

Two kids.  They were on the field with him at the last home game when everyone did a lap.  A boy and a girl, I think.

Also, don't expect a texan to ever understand anyone else's social customs.  It's like a point of pride with them not to.

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr Fulham

Apparently Dempsey was indeed training alone today. Academy goalkeeper Josh Lukwata posted a pic with Demps earlier today.

JoshFFCLukwata 10 hours ago Twitter
just spoke to @clint_dempsey for a while :D showed me all his tattoos & explained them #legend yfrog.com/nxpg3bdj
Read more at http://yfrog.com/oe1z2eij#7vsUR3qmfRLUYqBc.99

Dempsey repiled: "Keep doing your thing man'

Lukwata: 'Thanks, will do. You too.'

Berserker

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 11, 2012, 11:02:56 PM
Apparently Dempsey was indeed training alone today. Academy goalkeeper Josh Lukwata posted a pic with Demps earlier today.

JoshFFCLukwata 10 hours ago Twitter
just spoke to @clint_dempsey for a while :D showed me all his tattoos & explained them #legend yfrog.com/nxpg3bdj
Read more at http://yfrog.com/oe1z2eij#7vsUR3qmfRLUYqBc.99

Dempsey repiled: "Keep doing your thing man'

Lukwata: 'Thanks, will do. You too.'

It's all a mystery  :001:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

btings

@Agent_NCP (I know, I know) claims that West Ham made a bid for him.  As I am still new to this forum I can't even figure out the appropriate smiley for this level of ridiculousness.

Scrumpy

Quote from: btings on August 11, 2012, 11:17:41 PM
@Agent_NCP (I know, I know) claims that West Ham made a bid for him.  As I am still new to this forum I can't even figure out the appropriate smiley for this level of ridiculousness.

Something like this..... 064.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.