watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

THIRD KIT

Started by elgreenio, August 17, 2012, 12:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgreenio

page 19 here : http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/handbooks/premier-league-handbook-2012-2013.pdf

can't upload it because i'm at work but if somebody could do the necessary that would be great.

edit
Or maybe this works :
touch my camera through the fence

ClarksOriginal

First impression is that it's not in line with our other kits. Personally, not a fan. But hey, might look better in real life.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Mr_Moon

No sponsor on it?

Has the potential to be extremely nice and the only kit I'd think about buying.

Airfix

Airfix

Maidstone Lee

Would rather that had been the away kit instead. Looks alright actually.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Bilet

AAAAAH, so close Fulham. The gold stripe should have been red and we would have had a fantastic third kit. But better than the awayshirt and guess it will look better in real than on a sketch.

HatterDon

Quote from: Bilet on August 17, 2012, 01:31:07 PM
AAAAAH, so close Fulham. The gold stripe should have been red and we would have had a fantastic third kit. But better than the awayshirt and guess it will look better in real than on a sketch.

glad to see you back enhancing our site, sir.  065.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Black, White and Fred

I love our all black kits they always look good, slight shame about the gold stripe but I am pleased all the same
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Sheepskin Junior

Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

PaulJ123

i like the third shirt, bit original, new style!

watfordwhite

That looks very close to a WhiteJC kit he made up about 2-3 months ago? Can someone find it and post the two together?
Looks very good, I would of lost the gold stripe and made it red. The FX logo looks a good size for once...... :54:

WhiteJC

here's my version of the new 3rd kit

WhiteJC

Quote from: watfordwhite on August 17, 2012, 04:10:25 PM
That looks very close to a WhiteJC kit he made up about 2-3 months ago? Can someone find it and post the two together?
Looks very good, I would of lost the gold stripe and made it red. The FX logo looks a good size for once...... :54:

is this the one?

or this one?

watfordwhite

Yes that was the one I was thinking of, yours is still better. :Haynes The Maestro:

Steve_orino

Agree that it looks good. 

Would have preferred a Red stripe too but perhaps, the Gold Stripe is an homage to MAF ???  If that's the case, then I have no problem with it.  We did do the Orange kit to pay homage to Mr. Jol...

Mr. WJC, what would the Away kit look like if it had been Red?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

timmyg

Quote from: WhiteJC on August 17, 2012, 04:34:15 PM
or this one?

holy crap would I buy that kit in a heartbeat.

WONDERFULLY DONE
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

WhiteJC

Quote from: Steve_orino on August 17, 2012, 04:54:53 PM

Agree that it looks good. 

Would have preferred a Red stripe too but perhaps, the Gold Stripe is an homage to MAF ???  If that's the case, then I have no problem with it.  We did do the Orange kit to pay homage to Mr. Jol...

Mr. WJC, what would the Away kit look like if it had been Red?

LukeJennings

I don't mind it, bit weird on the 'gold' that looks brown
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Steve_orino

Thanks for that Mr. WJC.  I wouldn't be opposed to that as our away shirt with the Third shirt being orange...

Little late for that now obviously.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09