watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Norwich match thread

Started by The King, August 18, 2012, 02:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Neat and tidy first half. Two goals that being Fulham could have been off side or not over the line but fairness actually on our side.

PLEASE - Let's not go to sleep in the second half.  So far so bimmin lovely.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GodfatherJol

Great first half, and fantastic to see Bryan playing with a smile on his face. The guy is full of confidence and playing in his favoured position - he's gonna have a brilliant year if he stays fit!

cookie123

i said on the preseason review thread that i believed bryan ruiz would be our player of the season. With all of this dempsey business, i think we lost sight that ruiz can easily take dempseys spot, he is also younger andd on a longer contract. We can use the money from dempsey to get a player to add depth and i think things are looking up. not that they were ever looking down

God The Mechanic

Very good performance and result so far, absolutely no complaints allowed!

And Gera scoring against Liverpool makes it even sweeter.

costarican white

Quote from: Azeedo on August 18, 2012, 03:50:00 PM
Great first half for Ruiz, he looks better than last year, Have we found the right position for him? I think so

Agree, he´s more free to play now, he definetely looks phisically stronger.

Great first half for the team.
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

hongkongfulham

QPR and the scouse down. We are looking good lads! Think Ruiz will show his stuff this season, brimming with confidence.

FOOTBALL IS BACK
coyw

Mr Fulham

Ruiz definitely better than last year, but still looks incredibly lightweight and still doesn't jump for headers. But apart from that, he's stepped up a gear.

George G

What a fantastic first half performance. Ruiz looks like he has an extra yard of pace due to his awareness being far better than last season. He looks like a man possessed. Has looked more like a 10 million pound player today than he did the whole of last season. Petric looks fantastic. Great movement and obviously has a real eye for goal. He is almost a poacher but with all the other attributes to make a great striker. Plus I thought I would mention Reither. He looks like an extremely accomplished defender. His positioning and timing of tackles look very impressive. Positive start!
Keep calm, think of Fulham FC

tommy

Not one player so far who's performance I'm not happy with. diarra is a tank. Sitting in the garden with a beer and laptop on. Love it.

COYW

Matt_Keen

Always liked Ruiz, but, can someone please get hold of some of whatever he's on for me please? I'll pay good money!! Great stuff so far. Clint who?

hesedmedia

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 18, 2012, 03:56:25 PM
Ruiz definitely better than last year, but still looks incredibly lightweight and still doesn't jump for headers. But apart from that, he's stepped up a gear.

He looks more willing to engage physically, though. Cant tell if Norwich are closing him down really quickly or he's lingering still just a little bit on the ball still, but he has definitely grown over the summer.

cookie123

rodellega to come on in the second half??

NogoodBoyo

Hard not to glow about all the Fulham players really, but one has to say Hangeland has been a rock and a threat going forward, Riise has played exceptionally and is causing them all sorts of problems on the left.  Diarra, Dembele and Bryan have been wonderfully inventive in midfield.  Kaca has been very lively.  Petric is a real handful, Duff a livewire of fully charged energy and the German  germanically solid.
Nogood "good to be back, itis" Boyo

ElissonSnygg

Perfect game for Rodallega to come in and shine. COYW
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

hesedmedia

tslyon

tslyon

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

The King

Mr Fulham