Mwahahah this cracks me up

Started by os5889, August 19, 2012, 06:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

This cracks me up!

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=63504

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:54 pm Post subject: Sour grapes   
well I don't think so....

1) Swansea have to be the most boring team in Christendom.....holy moly how do they have anyone want to sign up for a season ticket to watch that every week?

2) their keeper lives a charmed life - whats the point of taking 3 or 4 minutes just to get the ball to the half way line? Would you go watch that every week ?

3) whole game plan is based around taking the lead and passing the ball to death and sucking the drive out of the oppostion.

4) Rangers were enept and once behind had no plan B - Plan A should have been to push them into their half and defend their continual back 4 passes under pressure. That didn't happen for whatever reason and Hughes etc needs to address that. We all know what Swansea's game plan every week, their should be no surprises here...sort it out. Good cricket teams employ a strategy for getting every player out, we employed nothing by way of dealing with their continual passing game. Manager at fault.

5) working to a plan is OK, but once it was obvious Mackie had the beating of the back LH two for Swansea, give him the fooking ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 This is not rocket science - if you see a player doing well, support his efforts by passing to him, not keep to plan A all the time which appeared to be Taarabt / Hoilett as the way forward - ie Left hand side, NO ! it was the Right hand side giving us most chances.

7) SWP is not, repeat, NOT a footballer. He is an overrated player who happens - God knows how - to have duped various managers into believing he can play. This is simple stuff, move forward / pass. If you cannot pass to one of out players, check back.

Taking a shot and hoofing it into Row 3 as you have done every bloody time I've watched you MR Phillips is not playing football at a professional level. You are sadly Championship level at best. Take your England caps and Ebay them. Your kids will be embarassed when you tell them you've got England Caps and cannot even pass to them in the park.

it was hot - it was hot for both sides, you've just got back from the Far East specifically to no doubt outline what may be afoot in the next couple of weeks or so. get on with it. Same for both sides.

9) When our old friend Mr Dyer plays well, starting ahead of Mr Wright Phillps and scores 2 you know there's something seriously wrong with our game plan / buying policy. Just remember Mr SWP goes home every week sitting on north of £25k every week for that. it would impress us all if he were to look up and pass to one of our players occasionally when he gets near the opposition box

10) I'll be down the park tomorrow and later in the season, I don't think I'll see anything as woefull as our "defending" as shown by Mr Onuoha or was it Mrs Onuoha...if you think you can earn money as a footballer your letting down you fellow players and all the supporters, walk away now. We appear to have lost the values of good footballers, at whatever level, that somtimes hoofing the ball out is the percentage ball - not chipping it into the path of the opposition forward. Kids level football which I'm paying nearly a Grand a year to watch.

Before the start of the game there was a general agreement between fellow supporters ( around me ) that this was the best squad ever fielded in the 50 odd years I've been attending.........WTF

Its now turned 12.00 and if I were Mr Hughes I'd still have them in there bollocking them 'til kingdom come..I've not calmed down and neither should they.

Disgrace.

Logicalman

Perhaps TF should look to this guy to replace MH then. He seems to know everything about what's wrong and how to fix it.

Walsh

made me laugh how he thinks Swansea play terrible and boring Football and how they passed it around their defense all game, but they managed to score 5. I don't like talking about QPR or their fans and I don't think we should care what they get up to and what they talk about, stick to our own business. A QPR fan will most probably come on here and tell the rest of them that we've been on their forum and we've made a thread on here, it will set them off as per usual and give them something to moan about and I can't be arsed with any drama.

Matt Inglis

To be fair when Swansea battered us 3-0 I wanted to cry at some of the football they played.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Matt Inglis on August 19, 2012, 09:06:23 PM
To be fair when Swansea battered us 3-0 I wanted to cry at some of the football they played.

To be fair I was jumping around like a little child when Kaca scored his goal yesterday.