watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Fulham Website

Started by Nightwind15, August 20, 2012, 02:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwind15

I have been out of town and tried to log into the Fulham FC website.  Does not download.  Are there issues??? Thanks!
I played in the first match I ever saw!

JohnKovacs

Windows have been boarded up and and a FOR SALE sign put up.

No, seriously, my understanding is that the club have done away with the forum.

Nightwind15

Why in the world would they do that?  Have they closed the website as well?  I cannot get it to open.  Cutting off their nose to spite their face perhaps?

Walsh

I hope they bring the forum up before all the members from the official come over here! and the website is a tad faulty at the moment, it's only been up a few days give them chance and I'm sure they'll have it running fine.

Logicalman

Quote from: Nightwind15 on August 20, 2012, 02:47:39 AM
Why in the world would they do that?  Have they closed the website as well?  I cannot get it to open.  Cutting off their nose to spite their face perhaps?

I'm finding not too much trouble getting onto the main site. It has timed out a couple of times, but once on, it seems OK. What browser are you using? Try it on Firefox or Chrome.

CEF

The website had some maintenance but is running just fine for most part. However, they have done away with the forum. They sent an email out to me notifying me of the forum being done away with, I am assuming it was sent out to all forum members

Nightwind15

I did not get the Memo........That really is the pits! 

Berserker

The new website was working ok last night if a tad slow. I haven't had much of a look around yet apart from viewing the squad. I'd like one of the away shirts but will leave it a couple of weeks to make sure the on-line shop is ok so that my money doesn't go into the ether!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

alexbishop

It's horrifically slow. Really isnt professional to announce and launch a website that isn't working properly. No one seems to be trying to fix it either...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

username

especially the day before the season starts! All this shone in the close season. Not the best.

WhiteMulberry

First page loads very slugglishly, 50% of the time, the rest of the time it just crashes. Try going to any other page on the site and it crashes, is everyone else getting the same thing.

I want to look at tickets as this year I didn't renew my ST, although still consideing it. I missed the game Saturday, it was my weeeknd to have my young un, but, i had a great weekend with her, still was also pining to be at the cottage. Right now, can't look up prices or availability for season tickets. Seems like very poor planning from those behind the scenes at the club.

MJG

I asked Sarah Brookes about it on twitter and she replied "apologies, 100% priority and working on it"

LBNo11

Quote from: WhiteMulberry on August 20, 2012, 01:12:40 PM
First page loads very slugglishly, 50% of the time, the rest of the time it just crashes. Try going to any other page on the site and it crashes, is everyone else getting the same thing.

I want to look at tickets as this year I didn't renew my ST, although still consideing it. I missed the game Saturday, it was my weeeknd to have my young un, but, i had a great weekend with her, still was also pining to be at the cottage. Right now, can't look up prices or availability for season tickets. Seems like very poor planning from those behind the scenes at the club.

...If this link works for you you can get on the list of fans waiting for ST's -it appears there is a waiting list for ST's based on this statement! You can join our Season Ticket Waiting List by completing the form below. As soon as seats become available a member of the Ticket Office team will make contact with you, please ensure you include your Client Ref number (if you have one)".

http://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets/season-tickets
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ClarksOriginal

Working perfectly for me today. Both in Chrome, Firefox and normal IE. Loading very fast.

Looks to me as though they have condensed down the script and streamlined data etc. Good times.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.