watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton v Man Utd

Started by Scrumpy, August 20, 2012, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

How have Everton not managed to score tonight? Just hit the cross bar  fp.gif.

Their physical, high tempo approach has got Utd rattled. Not the sort of thing our team could do, but I've been pretty impressed with them.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Mr_Moon

I went to the FA Cup game last year, the game where we were absolutely dire. Everton were impressive when not in possession of the ball and closed us down all over the pitch forcing our players to make errors. Looks like they might have finally sorted out their problem of converting chances in the final third.

Logicalman

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 20, 2012, 09:10:07 PM

Their physical, high tempo approach has got Utd rattled. Not the sort of thing our team could do, but I've been pretty impressed with them.

Fellaini (sp?) is having a blinder, I must say.

Mr_Moon

mccscratch

Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

mccscratch

Quote from: Logicalman on August 20, 2012, 09:13:56 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on August 20, 2012, 09:10:07 PM

Fellaini (sp?) is having a blinder, I must say.
'

Indeed
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Scrumpy

If it stays like this then, barring an absolute disaster at Old Trafford, we will come away from there still ahead of United in the league  :005:.

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Nick the Swede

If it stays like this, we might be in for a hiding come Saturday. Not many things are as scary as a wounded beast :{
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Denzil Dexter

Are the Sky commentator and Fellaini in a relationship?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

RVP ON ...

Will RVP and Rooney  be milk and honey   or     milk and vinegar  ???

HatterDon

Okay, this is scary. For the last four or five seasons, Everton have started the season like crap and come on strong enough at the end to finish in the top 8. The way they played today was the way they've played down the stretch. If they're like that now, what will they be like after Christmas?

Scary
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cebu

This season Everton will finally be polite enough to have an off day when they play Fulham. They obviously didn't have an off day yesterday!  Licker and other Everton fans must have been well pleased with yesterday's performance and result.

dgnffc

Maybe last night's performance will prompt Fergie to put in a bid for Fellaini rather than Dembele?  :011:

cebu

Quote from: dgnffc on August 21, 2012, 01:37:20 PM
Maybe last night's performance will prompt Fergie to put in a bid for Fellaini rather than Dembele?  :011:

Yes, but maybe Fellaini will think that Fergie isn't ambitious enough.   :005: