watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm back and with some stats!

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, August 23, 2012, 04:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

After spending ten days in sunny Alicante, I'm back and ready for the new season especially after the 5-0 mauling of Norwich.

Here are some stats from the game:

The most frequent pass combination was Diarra to Dembele (20 times), which was followed by Dembele to Ruiz (16) and Hughes to Diarra (14).

Mahamadou Diarra completed 85 of his 90 passes and Moussa Dembele completed 70 of his 73 (23 of his attempted passes were in the attacking third, 22 of which were successfull). Bryan Ruiz completed 16 of his 20 final third passes.

John Arne Riise and Bryan Ruiz created the most chances with 3 and both got 1 assist.

Damien Duff and Bryan Ruiz made the most tackles and were successful in winning both of their attempts.

Brede Hangeland led the way in interceptions with 4 but Aaron Hughes and Mahamadou Diarra were not far behind with 3. Bryan Ruiz made 2, the forth highest in both the game, and in a Fulham shirt, poor defensively? The stats suggest not, in this game at least!

Aaron Hughes won the most aerial duels with 4/5 but Mladen Petric and Brede Hangeland won all of theirs with 3/3.

Mahamadou Diarra, Sascha Riether and Bryan Ruiz won the most free kicks with being fouled twice.

The King

Was hoping for these. Could you post the full passing stats?

FFC1987

Where do you get these from Frankie? Interesting stuff!

MasterHaynes

Well I thought Ruiz had a great game and put himself about a lot more, but your stats really make the point especially tackles & interceptions..wow that will quieten some of the boys for a while

YankeeJim

Sounds about right and what one would expect. The loan variable is Ruiz. Hope this is a sign of him finally bedding into this league. Never thought I would hear the words Ruiz and tackle in the same sentence. Good stuff!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

LRCN

you're aboss mate. could i borrow these for hammyend? will credit you of course

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: The King on August 23, 2012, 05:19:22 PM
Was hoping for these. Could you post the full passing stats?

Mahamadou Diarra - 85/90
Moussa Dembele - 70/73
Aaron Hughes - 57/61
Brede Hangeland - 51/57
Bryan Ruiz - 49/54
John Arne Riise - 45/51
Sascha Riether - 44/49
Alex Kacaniklic - 26/27
Mark Schwarzer - 24/37
Damien Duff - 17/18
Pajtim Kasami - 14/16
Mladen Petric - 14/15
Steve Sidwell - 11/13
Hugo Rodellega -5/7

ClarksOriginal

Nice one Frankie.

Glad you're back my friend.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Terry Angus

Bassey the warrior

My source for stats is www.whoscored.com. The best free stats site around.