Main Menu

Dembele is simply world class

Started by Bradstow, August 25, 2012, 05:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: itombomb on August 25, 2012, 06:20:38 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2012, 06:15:25 PM
i think dembele needs to add goals to his cv to become world class
Xavi and Modric are both world class (and better than Dembele) and neither are at all prolific.
xavi got 14 golas last season.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PokerMatt

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 25, 2012, 06:16:29 PM
I think I saw O' Red Nose reaching for his check book after that stoppage time shot by Moose. He was clearly the best midfielder on the pitch.

I don't think that gives enough credit to Kagawa. Without him today, we'd have won, I'm sure.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

tonywildman

Sadly think he will be gone very very soon.  :012:

itombomb

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2012, 06:26:04 PM
Xavi and Modric are both world class (and better than Dembele) and neither are at all prolific.
The most in one season of his career by far. An average season for him has been about 5 or 6 in the best attacking side football has ever seen.

Nightwind15

To say the least he has settled in nicely.  If he could hit the back of the net 15 times this season then the world would be his oyster. 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

fulhamben

Quote from: itombomb on August 25, 2012, 06:34:53 PM
The most in one season of his career by far. An average season for him has been about 5 or 6 in the best attacking side football has ever seen.
sorry should i just agree he is world class even when i think, that dembele in his position should score and create more? ok then he is the best player ever

itombomb

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2012, 06:39:37 PM
sorry should i just agree he is world class even when i think, that dembele in his position should score and create more? ok then he is the best player ever
I'm not saying he is world class, I'm saying your reason for saying a CM is not world class is stupid and the reason casual fans spent the best part of the last ten years saying Lampard was world class.

alexbishop

I'd be more than happy for Dembele to continue to not be productive just so he can stay here and continue to wow us fans.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

fulhamben

Quote from: itombomb on August 25, 2012, 06:49:52 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2012, 06:39:37 PM
I'm not saying he is world class, I'm saying your reason for saying a CM is not world class is stupid and the reason casual fans spent the best part of the last ten years saying Lampard was world class.
you make no sense. so you can say he is not world class, but when i do and give my reason its classed as stupid? ok whats your reason then. and im talking about dembele not all cm. and as an attacking midfielder there was very few better than fat frank.

ffcitaly

Fantastic player,loved him today.I hope we'll be able to keep him,even if I think it will difficult.

jelmo

Wonder if we have seen his last game in a fulham shirt. Next prem game on saturday and tranfer window closes on Friday...

Jambo

It's all been said.  He is superb and after today I fear even more for the next 7'days.  Please stay.  I just love watching him play.  Can see him going to Spurs which would be a kick in the guts!
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Ag

Quote from: PokerMatt on August 25, 2012, 06:29:06 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on August 25, 2012, 06:16:29 PM
I think I saw O' Red Nose reaching for his check book after that stoppage time shot by Moose. He was clearly the best midfielder on the pitch.

I don't think that gives enough credit to Kagawa. Without him today, we'd have won, I'm sure.

If Moussa had suited up in red today, I suspect he'd have been in for Cleverley or Anderson, not Kagawa.  And we'd have likely seen even less of the ball.

Grant

I wasn't going to post on this thread until I read somebody say that they would be happy to get 10 - 12 million for Dembele. I wouldn't want to sell him for £30 million, he's the best player I've ever seen in a Fulham shirt, and if we sell him for anything less than £20 million, then it makes me wonder why we even bother supporting Fulham if as soon as we get a good player we let the likes of Tottenham steal him from us.

As someone as already said, I just love to watch him play, he's fantastic!

alexbishop

Quote from: Grant on August 25, 2012, 07:15:46 PM
I wasn't going to post on this thread until I read somebody say that they would be happy to get 10 - 12 million for Dembele. I wouldn't want to sell him for £30 million, he's the best player I've ever seen in a Fulham shirt, and if we sell him for anything less than £20 million, then it makes me wonder why we even bother supporting Fulham if as soon as we get a good player we let the likes of Tottenham steal him from us.

He'll be a 30m player when he gets 10-15 goals and 10-15 assists in a season.

For now I'd value him at 15m plus.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

mangoputney

If we lose Dembele along with Dempsey, we are f@cked, sorry for the negativity but how are we going to compete with such a thin squad, our bench hardly smacks of goals and point accumulating...

Few injuries to are decent starting 11... Christ i hate this transfer bollocks
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Nightwind15

Quote from: alexbishop on August 25, 2012, 07:19:25 PM

So Dempsey scores more goals and is worth less?????  Help me here. 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

fulhamben

Quote from: Nightwind15 on August 25, 2012, 07:43:49 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on August 25, 2012, 07:19:25 PM

So Dempsey scores more goals and is worth less?????  Help me here.  
age and position play a huge part

btings

He was just fantastic today, and it's going to make the next week that much more agonizing.

And I hate to say it, but as others have pointed out, this makes Dempsey look like a bum.