watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

On a lighter note ...............Joseph Barton

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, August 26, 2012, 10:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

He's a bit of a twitter also and thelittle darling only wants :   but I only want to play in Marseille
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  !!!

Norm ‏@QPRNORM
Regardless of my opinion @Joey7Barton Serious Questions about Mark Hughes management style have to asked. Quite a few have been Frozen out.

Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
7h Barry Swain ‏@Barry_Swain
Watching Twente's Douglas in action. #ffc #nufc target big and strong but his CD partner carried off so will McClaren sell him now?

Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
2h Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
Good night people. I've said enough for today. I'll get in trouble. No doubt. But this is how it is. This is life!
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
I hope to move on with my career, with my life. If that is in France, so be it. I don't want to be disrespectful to QPR but enough is enough
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
I accepted all this. I never once spoke out of turn or angrily towards anybody. I am a man. I can only take so much. I want to leave.
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
Then, I have my shirt number taken without any notice. Then, I read I wouldn't of been signed had the current regime been in place.
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
team. I am stripped of the captaincy. Then, made to train at 3pm Then, I am hawked around on loan.
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
I could of appealed as is my right. I choose not to out of respect. But when I returned to the club. I am forced to train away from the 1st
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
...testify that I am telling the truth. I accepted my punishment from the FA and the club for my behaviour against Man City like a man.
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
Hopefully, the QPR fans will accept that. I offered to resign from the club/contract when I got my ban. @tonyfernandes @Amit_Bhatia99 will
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
...sit on the sidelines and take the cash. It's not me. I could do that for the next 3 years but it's not me. I want to play football.
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
...a decision he has to stand by that. I respect Hughes for this. I don't agree but accept his decision. I am not the type of player to
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
3h Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
..year. But the manager doesn't. Such is life. I have no problem with this as its my fault I am banned for 12(10 now) games. When a person
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
Not gonna cry about it. Maybe it's just time to move on. I enjoyed parts of last season and believe I am more than capable of playing this
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
Just watching the end of Barca game now then PSG v Bordeaux. To the QPR fans, for some reason the managers dislikes me. From before Man City
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
Hopefully, QPR and Marseille can finalise the deal in the next few days. My heart is already in the Vélodrome...
Expand
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
I am hopefully that things will be sorted out soon. Other clubs are in but I only want to play in Marseille. This is the place for me...

Berserker

It's a bit of a rant isn't it, is he normally like that, i haven't twitter so don't know
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Well B I am  more of a voyeur   no clew what I am looking for !!
but it's the replies that are funny   
expanded version of  his shirt comment 

7:33 PM - 26 Aug 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
Then, I have my shirt number taken without any notice. Then, I read I wouldn't of been signed had the current regime been in place.
Collapse
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
7:30 PM - 26 Aug 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
3h Owen Parker ‏@owenparker
@Joey7Barton twitter really is the worst thing for someone of your demeanour to have access to.
Collapse
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
RETWEET
FAVORITES
7:31 PM - 26 Aug 12 via Osfoora for iPhone · Details
3h Lee Wilson ‏@lee_a_wilson
@Joey7Barton And whose fault is all this? Have a look in the mirror and you'll see a very ugly answer. Always the victim.
Collapse
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
7:31 PM - 26 Aug 12 via Twitter for Mac · Details
3h Hugh Southon ‏@hughsouthon
@Joey7Barton all very reasonable
Collapse
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
7:32 PM - 26 Aug 12 via web · Details
3h นักข่าวสาวซูยอง ‏@choisnews
@Joey7Barton เลิกเล่นบอลแล้วมาเป็นสามีเราเหอะค่ะ ดีแต่โม้
Collapse
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
7:32 PM - 26 Aug 12 via UberSocial for Android · Details
3h Chris Manning ‏@19manning83
@Joey7Barton stop bleating - you created this situation with yet more indiscipline - time football stopped propping you up you sociopath
Collapse
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
7:32 PM - 26 Aug 12 via Twitter for Android · Details