A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham "after" Moussa transfer thread - merged

Started by fulhamate, August 29, 2012, 09:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We are about to sign an Arsenal stricker- Park Chu Young?

likely
4 (14.3%)
unlikely
24 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

TonyGilroy

On a point of order Marsh didn't come from Spurs and was not a success on his return.

We're all sucked in but in truth no transfer rumour should be believed.

If we don't bring in a central midfielder and striker good enough to start we're in trouble but I'm still hopeful that we'll do OK.

You know the club's trying and I don't blame them if they won't spend silly money. How much money is "silly" is of course the big question.

HatterDon

Quote from: username on August 30, 2012, 12:44:34 PM
Have Spurs been mugged!

There is a lot of sentimental stuff been on her for a couple of days but was Mousa that good? he can certainly skip past defenders when he likes, he's strong on the ball. But wouldn't you expect a midfielder like that to be scoring 10-15 goals per season? If he could score goals I would say yes may be even £20m at todays prices but I'm not sure that we haven't had a major result here

And he can't save penalties either. :doh:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

leonffc

Quote from: HatterDon on August 30, 2012, 01:05:37 PM
Quote from: username on August 30, 2012, 12:44:34 PM
Have Spurs been mugged!

There is a lot of sentimental stuff been on her for a couple of days but was Mousa that good? he can certainly skip past defenders when he likes, he's strong on the ball. But wouldn't you expect a midfielder like that to be scoring 10-15 goals per season? If he could score goals I would say yes may be even £20m at todays prices but I'm not sure that we haven't had a major result here

And he can't save penalties either. :doh:

064.gif

BishopsParkFantastic

Yes Maestro, Marsh did not return from Spurs ...I think it was Man City? - but, you may have understood what I was driving at in my post - that sometimes inspirational players like Mullery, Marsh, Bobby Robson....and Dembele do return after time, and bring something exciting and hugely value in their play back to Fulham. Do you agree?

LRCN

Grant

I don't think Spurs have been mugged, I think we have been mugged, and yes I do think Dembele is that good. It's not just his ability to beat people, he's got a great eye for a pass too. I think he's a terrific player.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on August 30, 2012, 01:16:59 PM
Yes Maestro, Marsh did not return from Spurs ...I think it was Man City? - but, you may have understood what I was driving at in my post - that sometimes inspirational players like Mullery, Marsh, Bobby Robson....and Dembele do return after time, and bring something exciting and hugely value in their play back to Fulham. Do you agree?

They sometimes come back but rarely successfully.

Mullery and Robson of course but that was a long time ago.

Ivor wasn't the player he had been. I can't think of any successful examples since Mullery and Marsh really was a piss taking let down.

Jack Fulham

Mousa is going to be one of the best centre midfielders in the league this season. Let's not kid ourselves with the no end product or no final ball. He's improved loads since he was moved into centre midfield and is now getting 90%+ passing success rate matches plus completing a stupid amount of dribbles. He's not going to be a player that makes ridiculous Pirlo through balls but his dribbling open up space for others by drawing other defenders towards him. Add that to the amount of tackles he makes and he is probably the best box to box centre mid in the league. I admit his finishing isn't great but he still has a very powerful shot but he usually smashes it at the keeper, he needs to be more accurate with his finishing but that is not a huge part of his game any more. Spurs can count themselves very lucky because Mousa is probably one of best players you can watch live at the moment and I am gutted he has gone.

BishopsParkFantastic

Mouse that Great? What other clubs actually made offers? Man U £5m think. Who else, and why not?