watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulhamish

Started by faversham paul, August 29, 2012, 07:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faversham paul

been an interesting 24 hours for our club,we are all concerned about whats going to happen this season. this is all very normal for all the die hard Fulham supporters who have been following the club for decades. we sell our star player we worry we wont be able to replace him,well we probably won't but another player will now have to step up,i give you Bryan Ruiz he was signed to be our star player.
we want to build a new stand and we want to stay in the top flight all these things cost money. The fact is we have a fantastic crop of youth players the potential to have a truly special stadium and i believe the best ceo in football. we will continue to sell players in the future when it is right for the club and given our excellent scouting team keep finding new talent.
Remember we are Fulham a community club that now finds itself in the most successful period in its long history doing battle with the best in the country.Now i know this might sound a bit harsh but all you doom merchants give it a rest , we wont get relegated because we sold Dembele. Mr Jol will sign players some you'll love some you won't but all will be under pressure to perform. All the fans make demands on the players because we have an emotional attachment to dear old Fulham.
Now you know how it feels to follow Fulham .  Fulhamish is what we call it and i have to say think its what you sign up for when you support this club. enjoy the ride guys