News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Welcome BURT.. New to our moderating team....

Started by mr-ska, August 30, 2012, 11:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr-ska

In all the 'excitement' of the recent days, there hasn't been an official welcome to our latest moderator BURT. Many of you will know him after he organised the highly successful tour of THE MOTSPUR PARK TRAINING GROUND. Massive Fulham fan, nice fella and firm but fair. Im sure you'd all like to wish him luck as join the team of Mods.

For new members the full list of Moderators is LBNo11, Logicalman, ~lork, RidgeRider, Burt, Berserker, mr-ska, Admin (owner).

Any complaints.. worries or requests..  please feel free to PM us and we will help and or sort problems out.

Lighthouse

Another welcome to Burt as the five hundreth and eleventh Mod. Well I for one am fed up with all these threads on Burt. Lets talk about something else.

Now Dembele and Dempsey need a few threads as well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mr-ska

im working on a 'and Ernie' thread and we speak Lighthouse..

zzamora

Left that one late... with just 1 day,11 hours and 40 mins left, the mods succeed in their latest signing... record transfer fee?

Welcome  065.gif

TonyGilroy

Burt

cebu

sipwell

All the best in these new endeavours. I for one will try to make your life as pleasant as possible on the condition that you formally state that Heineken is not beer.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

ImperialWhite

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on August 30, 2012, 01:13:44 PM
All the best in these new endeavours. I for one will try to make your life as pleasant as possible on the condition that you formally state that Heineken is not beer.

Unlike Amstel.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

aussierod

Geez, they'll let anyone do all our over-moderation now won't they....

Seriously tho, congrats Burt, always enjoyed your posts, look forward to your management of the site and joining our already stellar cast of mods
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

TheDaddy

For new members the full list of Moderators is LBNo11, Logicalman, ~lork, RidgeRider, Burt, Berserker, mr-ska, Admin (owner).

"Can i have a vowel please carol "

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Boggers

A fine addition, congrats Mr Burt. And more importantly given recent FOF events:

GOOD LUCK!  065.gif
"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

horse1031

Burt

Quote from: sipwell on August 30, 2012, 01:13:44 PM

I have no problem agreeing with this, Mr Sipwell.

London Pride all the way for me  082.gif

Burt

Thanks all for your kindness/sarcasm/wit/love/complete indifference (delete as applies to you).

Looking forward to helping out.

epsomraver

Poacher turned gamekeeper more like   :015:

Burt

I need to learn how to lock a thread... Haven't been on that course yet.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.