more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today's Fulham Runners & Riders & Breaking Fulham news - Merged

Started by spikey norman, August 30, 2012, 03:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Quote from: White Noise on August 31, 2012, 07:47:13 AM
Here are all the players I can remember from the last week. Have I missed anyone?

Bentley  :dft012:

cottage cheese

with berba coming in, I am thinking maybe we can rule strikers out and focus on midfielders?

Obviously that could all change if dempsey goes but then Jol said he is a number 10 playing attacking midfielder/behind the striker

brightster

On sky sports he is at the Stoke training ground with trainers in his hand so looks like he won't be coming, thought it was a long shot as part exchange with Dempsey! Oh well only another 14:25 hours to go!

brightster

You can take Charlie Adam off now, he's at Stoke having a medical.

TonyGilroy

Benayoun must be a strong runner.

We absolutely must have a first team quality central midfielder. He could easily be the back up to Noble.

mccscratch

Quote from: TonyGilroy on August 31, 2012, 08:41:21 AM
Benayoun must be a strong runner.

We absolutely must have a first team quality central midfielder. He could easily be the back up to Noble.

I want Yossi... he is class and will give us between him and Diarra... a Smurph like replacement.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Holders

It's midfielders we really need, not just to replace Murphy but now Etuhu, Dembele and almost certainly Dempsey (in that Nr 10 is an advanced midfielder). I appreciate that we have Diarra but he was here with Murphy and Etuhu anyway - so minimum two I reckon.

I would expect Jol to pull something really surprising out of the bag - either a real gem we havn't even heard of or someone we wouldn't have expected would come to us like Diarra.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

mccscratch

Quote from: Holders on August 31, 2012, 08:49:40 AM
It's midfielders we really need, not just to replace Murphy but now Etuhu, Dembele and almost certainly Dempsey (in that Nr 10 is an advanced midfielder). I appreciate that we have Diarra but he was here with Murphy and Etuhu anyway - so minimum two I reckon.

I would expect Jol to pull something really surprising out of the bag - either a real gem we havn't even heard of or someone we wouldn't have expected would come to us like Diarra.

Diarra was a coup...

Yarden

mccscratch

Quote from: brightster on August 31, 2012, 08:35:16 AM
On sky sports he is at the Stoke training ground with trainers in his hand so looks like he won't be coming, thought it was a long shot as part exchange with Dempsey! Oh well only another 14:25 hours to go!

Seriously... what do people who actually respect football see in Stoke? Can they embarrass our wage structure?

Adam can actually play football so why does he want to join a hoof ball hooligan side?

alexbishop

Quote from: mccscratch on August 31, 2012, 08:57:21 AM

Seriously... what do people who actually respect football see in Stoke? Can they embarrass our wage structure?

Adam can actually play football so why does he want to join a hoof ball hooligan side?

Couldnt agree more. All I can think is that we couldn't reach an agreement with Liverpool for his sale to us. In what universe could Adam possibly prefer to play at Stoke than with ANY other football club in the land? Poor poor sod. I'd be taking that medical in floods of tears...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Nero

Think you can rule out Noble as well apprantley he wants more then 50k a week according to big Sam and Frazier Campbell was a cock up should have read Richardson. Looks like Clints move to Liverpool was off as it involded a swap deal with Henderson who doesnt want to come so if Arsenal make a move could be involing a swap deal for Young or Ramsey. Huddlestone could be a possabilty still think he would rather join a football playing club then the hoofers Stoke probably get injured in training there,

Basil

Maybe it means his family does not have to move house, which is a serious consideration for anyone with a young family surely.

AlFayedsChequebook

Adam is perfect for Stoke - They need midfielder who want to get forward and feed of the knock downs their big men create.

He is also terrible at tackling so will fit in well

FulhamMic

This is good news, Stoke are about his level. Anyone who's seen those tackles on Bale knows he'll fit right in.

However, if this does happen I wouldn't mind seeing Palacios coming to the Cottage.

Yarden

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

Martin Jol is launching a late bid to go down as the transfer window's busiest manager after lining up a £6million move for Belgium midfielder Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe.
Flushed with cash after selling Mousa Dembele to Tottenham for £15m, the Fulham boss has already hailed Dimitar Berbatov's £5m signing as the biggest in the club's history and earmarked Sunderland's Kieran Richardson for the left-back spot at Craven Cottage.
Now he is hoping to strengthen the heart of his midfield by recruiting highly-rated Bruges anchor man Odjidja-Ofoe, who impressed in last season's Europa Cup tie against Birmingham City and laid on a goal for Joseph Akpala in the 2-2 draw at St Andrews.
   The 23-year-old, capped three times and hailed as the new Marouane Fellaini in his homeland, attracted interest from West Brom last season and could be on his way to the Barclays Premier League at the second attempt, if Fulham can reach an agreement.
The 6ft 1in powerhouse joined Bruges from Bundesliga side Hamburg for £800,000 three years ago and has established himself as their midfield mainstay during a return of 14 goals from 117 appearances.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2196214/Fulham-eye-transfer-deadline-day-signing-Vadis-Odjidja-Ofoe.html#ixzz256uPi6jv
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

twang

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: mccscratch on August 31, 2012, 08:57:21 AM

Seriously... what do people who actually respect football see in Stoke? Can they embarrass our wage structure? Adam can actually play football so why does he want to join a hoof ball hooligan side?

It's closer to Scotland than Fulham ........................................
( note to self : no S$it  Sherlock !)