watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today's Fulham Runners & Riders & Breaking Fulham news - Merged

Started by spikey norman, August 30, 2012, 03:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

apparently we are rivalling stoke for the signature of charlie adam and possible double swoop for spurs duo huddlestone and jenas - probably no substance as it comes from talk sport

bulgariawhite

No way Has Talksport got anything right this season

jelmo

Huddlestone and Jenas can do one!

Huddlestone = Fat and injury prone and Jenas = Jenas

Just lazy journalism. If we were gonna sign these 2 it would have been negotiated at the same time as the Dembele transfer.

TonyGilroy

I'd take Huddlestone. He was going to Stoke on loan but that's gone quiet. He may well be on our list.

TWFL

The King

I would take Huddlestone as well. A very good player if he doesn't get injured.

spikey norman

yossi benayoun in talks with two prem clubs about possible season long loan - hope we are one of them -good player

General

Not exactly bringing down the age of the squad - although with Berbatov - if we signed him to a relatively long contract, he'd be one I wouldn't mind.

supersimmo123

Says that stoke are out and QPR are in for him...

Is there anyone they dont want!!!

CH FFC

well, if QPR get everyone then there will be no opposition to lose to.

HatterDon

I rate Huddlestone very highly, but I'm afraid he's like his former captain, Ledley King, in that he's never going to overcome his injury hoodoo long enough to have the career his talents so richly deserve.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

Isn't twitter just a way to make up rumors and get them circulated easily?

I believe nothing until it's posted on the Offal -- even what I see "confirmed" on SSN
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sipwell

I heard on twitter that Hatterdon is a troublemaker.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

horse1031

PokerMatt

Rodgers said tonight they've had bids from two clubs. Stoke and an unnamed Turkish side. So at least we're safe for now...
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Can't we sell them Dempsey, they are buying everyone else and they have ambition to match his...

Me-ate-Live, innit??

No chance,   I do not see Fulham parlaying with Liverpool in the window  and probably not in the next either

RoyTund

Charlie Adam - rather not.  occasional decent ball but overrated.

whiteburp

just a couple of seasons ago charlie adam was considerd hot property,way out of our league.i cant think what has changed in this short time.i think danny murphy came to us under similar circumstances.but yes adam is a hopefull gamble i hope we can find better.

White Noise

Who have we been linked with in the last week and which ones do you think will come off today?

Jol hinted at at least 5 signings including Berba & Kieran Richardson, & Ashkan Dejagah sounds very hopeful. S0 maybe another striker, two mids & a defender on top of that? Could it be the Magnificent 7?

Here are all the players I can remember from the last week. Have I missed anyone?

Dimitar Berbatov
Kieran Richardson
Ashkan Dejagah
Bafétimbi Gomis
Miralem Sulejmani
Mark Noble
Charlie Adam
Park Chu-Young
Douglas
Steven N'Zonzi
Aaron Ramsey
Frazier Campbell