watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today's Fulham Runners & Riders & Breaking Fulham news - Merged

Started by spikey norman, August 30, 2012, 03:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

will jol ever think of the fans. where is the song from that name.......
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

Big Sam just said to sky sports we haven't made a bid for Noble yet but sort of implied we had enquired. Said he wouldn't sell unless he had a replacement.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

General

Berbatov to be going to Fulham - said that with quite some certainty and was put up on skysportsnews. Rest easy again. for now.

deal, despite what his agent said last night! I wish if it was a done deal Fulham would just announce it already.

Starting to do my head in.

Apparently he may end up going to - you guessed it - Tottenham!

craig10

Would seem it was more a dig at Berba rather than having any sense in it

brightster

I have got Sky sports on and he is being interviewed in a minute, my guess he is just trying to stir things up.

General

Ahh just seen it - he has absolutely no clue where he is and was having a joke dig at Tottenham being transfer deadline day.

brightster

He has just said he doesn't know where he is, could be anywhere, so I take it he is not impressed with Berba and his agent!

alexbishop

He says he really doesn't know where he is and they've not had contact with him. Said he could be anywhere, even Tottenham, he said he's heard rumours...

Really not sure to be honest, could be just trying to wind the press up or may know more than anyone else does.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

H3Matt

This is why I hate SAF, always stirring. I would be VERY surprised if Berbatov returned to Spurs. Jol is very positive about us signing him and why not? He signed him at Spurs, I bet Berbatov is looking forward to working with Jol again! Think about it, who would you rather have as your gaffa? Martin Jol or Andre Villas-Hasn't-A-Clueas-Boas?

Swiss72

On one hand he could well be joking (wouldnt surprise me), on the other hand Spurs are a bit light upfront, especially after having apparently missed on Remy from OL. So who knows.... This window is just killing me!

Burt

Fingers crossed on this one... Would hate for it to full apart at the last minute.

I am not sure what interest Sir Fergie would have in scuppering the deal. From Man U's perspective it would be more of a threat if Berba did end up at Spurs, than at a club like us who will not exactly be challenging the top few spots.

Northern Cottager

Ramsey would be a nice buy! 2 more midfielders would be good. Huddlestone too would be a good buy. Possibly see how the strike force goes with Berba and maybe add up top in January if we're not hitting the back of the net to frequently.

It'll all play out today and i'm convinced Jol has got something we didn't expect...Saying that, he might sign no-one and we won't of expected that...

Airfix

Affelay has just signed for Shalke 04 on a year-long loan, so he's off the list too.

cottage cheese

the fact he has said he has no idea where he is, shows that berba has just packed and left which has pissed SAF off. The comment I think is a dig at spurs who always try to sign everyone on the last day.

TWFL

Park Chu-Young has just passed a medical at Celta Vigo so that's another option gone.

bulgariawhite

All clubs know Fulham's medical is stringent. He passed. No need now for another club to carry out medical. Just offer more weekly wage and the situation changes.
We are dealing with agents who turn heads. On top of that SAF loves stiriing

spikey norman

according to todays papers it's between us and west ham for benayoun's signature

alexbishop

It won't be about the weekly wage for him. It will be about club rep. He'll probs consider Fulham too big a step down whereas spurs he'll still be fighting for champs league.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997