watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Flexing our new found muscles...

Started by General, August 31, 2012, 07:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Bringing in Berbatov, much to the suprise it seems of quite a lot of other fans and also standing our ground regarding a fee, even if moreso with Liverpool than anyone else.

Irony not lost on me that we're doing it with Dempsey who's been part of this muscular improvement but still...

Also, one last thing - I'm as made up as most regarding Berba and Kieran Richardson will prove to be a useful squad player but if the squad stays the same as it is now without further additions then I will be a bit dissapointed still as I feel, especially in CM there's still work that needs to be done. Not that our squad isn't looking better, especially up front, but our midfield looks light to say the least.

Derek Boateng deal seems dead in the water - has anybody heard anything else about any other CM types that we're in for still?

In jol I trust, but a few more could really make a significant difference to our plans, which I hope will happen.

Kell

Good on us, About time we stood our ground against the ''big boys''. Keep holding out for the right fee.
Confident a central midfielder will be in by the end of the day. Who?? I don't know,

Aaron

Yes, it's truly inspiring to see.  When Dembele left I think most of us saw this window going the same way as they have before.  I'm so pleased it hasn't.  We could do with not being done yet though.. another CM would be a big plus!

General

Quote from: Aaron on August 31, 2012, 07:48:41 PM
Yes, it's truly inspiring to see.  When Dembele left I think most of us saw this window going the same way as they have before.  I'm so pleased it hasn't.  We could do with not being done yet though.. another CM would be a big plus!

Just looked at our squad list and a new CM is almost a necessity - I would've thought that with the Boateng deal off that could mean we're expecting someone else as everything re fee was agreed and he seemed keen.

We at the moment only have 2 recognised CM's

sipwell

Quote from: General on August 31, 2012, 07:52:48 PM
Quote from: Aaron on August 31, 2012, 07:48:41 PM

Just looked at our squad list and a new CM is almost a necessity - I would've thought that with the Boateng deal off that could mean we're expecting someone else as everything re fee was agreed and he seemed keen.

We at the moment only have 2 recognised CM's

No worries. It is almost January!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

MrFFC

Come on you Whites!! :)