watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thanks for 5 years of outstanding service Clint

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, August 31, 2012, 10:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Profit on the initial sale, but NOBODY can put a price on the goals against Liverpool in 07 and Juve in 2010. Never hear a bad word against him from me.

All the best in your future endeavours
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

cottage cheese

not thanking him for the way he has acted, paid loads and has acted like a child.

However, im pretty happy that we have got over £20 mil for both dembele and dempsey.. not bad

bobby01

All the best from me to Clint. Shame you left with a bad taste like Bullard.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

mccscratch

Thanks Clint

Hopefully Martin and the Club will issue you a fond farewell on the official site and retract some of what has been said about you in the media.

You were a class player for us who gave his all in every match. I am proud of you as an American and I wish all the success in the world...

Please just don't score on us and if you do, be as classy as I know you are.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on August 31, 2012, 10:07:25 PM
Profit on the initial sale, but NOBODY can put a price on the goals against Liverpool in 07 and Juve in 2010. Never hear a bad word against him from me.

Agree, will always remember the man for his service to the Whites. I will add though, No player is bigger than a club and to go on strike (if true) is completely unacceptable and for that reason it is good to see the back of!

TWFL

Tainted his reputation by the way he left, but he will always remain a legend in my eyes. Numerous goals saving us from relegation and THAT goal v Juventus. He always gave 100% and we will miss him. Thanks Clint and I wish you well at Spurs.  065.gif

Steve_orino

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on August 31, 2012, 10:07:25 PM

Couldn't have put it better.  Thank you Clint for the good times & Good Luck...

Now, Come On You Super Whites!!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Shame he didn't have the class of Dembele who made exactly the same move and yet maintained his dignity... :54:

Nightwind15

I guess my post was deleted.  I can only assume now we can say nothing negative about our manager?  Someone show me the rules page so I will stop with these fauxpas.  Good luck Clint, now let us get on with the season!!  starsnstripes
I played in the first match I ever saw!

PokerMatt

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on August 31, 2012, 10:28:00 PM
Shame he didn't have the class of Dembele who made exactly the same move and yet maintained his dignity... :54:

This, basically.

His actions have tarnished the respect I once held him in. Now I hope never to hear from him again.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

LordNelson

He gave everything he had on the pitch and never gave up.  This kerfuffle can't change that.  He is a very big reason why we are at our current station.   starsnstripes 000en.gif starsnstripes 000en.gif starsnstripes 000en.gif
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Nightwind15

Dempsey is heading into a team with a strong midfield already.  He does not play nearly as well up top as he does in the slot behind the striker(s).  He may have a period of trying to break into the lineup but on the other had he may light it up early.  Good luck and again lets get back to Fulham Football. 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

SaltfordWhite

I'm another that says good luck to him.  It's not a Bullard situation in my book, but it is a shame he didn't go on better terms. I'd still cheer him though.

I wish him well, and who could ever forget Juventus, even if everything else was long forgotten?

I'm also over the moon that Liverpool have been left floundering as a result of this all. I'd love the whole thing to have been a tactical move by the club, rather than the classless Bindippers just trying to get him on the cheap and being rejected.

Scrumpy

Yep, a great player for us who has been badly advised by his agent on this occasion.

I'll clap him when he returns. If you weigh up the good he's done, and the bad bits, then he still comes out as a very, very good player for Fulham. Could have been a legend though.......
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

bigalffc

Top Man! player of the year for 2 years big respect for that. cannot understand this last episode but thanks and all the best Deuce starsnstripes
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

The Bronsons

I'll clap him politely next time we play spuds (assuming he's on the pitch). But that's all. Shame.

hn4fulham

All the best from me as well to Clint! How all these fans quickly forget your contributions! Will forever in my books be a legend for the success that this club has had in the recent years.

Burt

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 31, 2012, 10:44:36 PM
Yep, a great player for us who has been badly advised by his agent on this occasion.

I'll clap him when he returns. If you weigh up the good he's done, and the bad bits, then he still comes out as a very, very good player for Fulham. Could have been a legend though.......

Sums it up for me Mr Scrumpy.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: mccscratch on August 31, 2012, 10:15:58 PM
Thanks Clint

Hopefully Martin and the Club will issue you a fond farewell on the official site and retract some of what has been said about you in the media.

You were a class player for us who gave his all in every match. I am proud of you as an American and I wish all the success in the world...

Thanks Clint

He owes Martin and Fulham a huge thankyou for saving him from himself allowing him to be able to be in a postion to sign for a much better team than Liverpool and hopefully he will also issue an apology for his unprofessional and childish behaviour. Love to hear what Dembele says to him when they meet up. thanks for some great memories shame you had to tarnish it all at the end. Hopefully you will realise your agent is an **** and get a new agent

mccscratch

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 31, 2012, 11:25:55 PM
I think Clint owes Fulham and Jol a big thankyou from saving him from
Thanks Clint

Thanks Clint

He owes Martin and Fulham a huge thankyou for saving him from himself allowing him to be able to be in a postion to sign for a much better team than Liverpool and hopefully he will also issue an apology for his unprofessional and childish behaviour. Love to hear what Dembele says to him when the meet up.

@ MasterHaynes & @ Edward_Winston_Malone

Over past month while this has all being going on I have been so absolutely tired of your constant anti-Demspey rhetoric when you are just as ill-informed as everyone else... you have no clue what has gone on behind closed doors...

and frankly... I will take a week or so in the sin bin to simply tell you both to EAT A BIG FAT ONE.. just total pricks of the highest order with no clue and no respect for a player that gave his all for this club. 
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise