more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chris David

Started by simplyfulham, September 03, 2012, 03:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simplyfulham

So he didn't actually sign in the end.

All but confirmed on the Twente website, but then a report a day later seems to suggest he failed the infamous Fulham medical. Or at least the medical team wanted more time to test him. Either way, despite the fee and personal terms being sorted as well as a medical taking place at MP, we didn't sign him before the deadline.

Maybe we will be back in for him at a later date.. Or maybe not.

Andy_M

I saw this also and thought it was very strange as it was the first deal of our deadline day signings that Sky confirmed as a done deal - obviously it wasn't!

Can't say I know much about the bloke myself. Is he worth signing?
@got_maile

westcliff white

Chris David is very much worth signing, very talented.

Reason he didnt sign was we didnt agree terms wth him
Every day is a Fulham day

simplyfulham

Can't say I profess to know too much about him.

He seems to be a centre half or a central midfielder and he helped the Fc Twente Reserve side win the league last year (under the tutelage of Patick Kluivert no less!). He's played at most age groups for the dutch international youth sides. Seems to be respected within Holland as a talent but he is yet to make an first team appearance for Fc Twente.

The reports from Holland are quite clear that the issue with the deal was from the Fulham medical.

westcliff white

working in begum and holland can def tell you he is good, seen him play in forendlies and for the reserves.

in the dutch press on Saturday, it was reported we wanted a second opinion on the medical which was completed just before midnight, but that we also wanted to re negotiate the slary based on this, with increments each year, however we failed to reach terms. both parties were willing to negotiate and wll look to re visit the situation in January or the summer.
Every day is a Fulham day

cebu

Quote from: westcliff white on September 03, 2012, 06:20:36 PM
working in begum and holland can def tell you he is good, seen him play in forendlies and for the reserves.

in the dutch press on Saturday, it was reported we wanted a second opinion on the medical which was completed just before midnight, but that we also wanted to re negotiate the slary based on this, with increments each year, however we failed to reach terms. both parties were willing to negotiate and wll look to re visit the situation in January or the summer.

This lad would be one for the future rather than an immediate candidate for the match day squad. So there's no real problem if Fulham wait till January for this one.