06 Baird      6
18 Hughes   6
27 Riether    7
07 Sidwell    7
16 Duff       8
31 Kacaniklic 7
09 Berbatov   9
20 Rodallega   4
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

berba_fan

Schwarzer  6
03 Riise      7
05 Hangeland  5
06 Baird      6
18 Hughes   6
27 Riether    8
07 Sidwell    7
16 Duff       8
31 Kacaniklic 8
09 Berbatov   9
20 Rodallega   4

Fulham_Adam

Surely Baird is worth more than a 6?
Thought he was fantastic today, his range of passing is excellent.
The past is told by those who win.

JBH

Rodellaga 4 are you smokin something?? at least a 6

MJG

Im sorry but not one player in our team deserved a 4. Your all just marking him down because you just clearly just don't rate him no matter how well he played.

He worked the line, put through to Berbatov on at least 4 occasions, passed instead of shooting on a number of occasions to give others a chance. He did rush a few shots in the last 30 mins, but to give him a 4 is a disgrace in my view.

grandad

Quote from: berba_fan on September 15, 2012, 07:04:36 PM
Schwarzer  6       8 He did all he was asked to do
03 Riise      7       7
05 Hangeland  5    8 His best game for a while. Brede is back
06 Baird      6        9 MOM
18 Hughes   6        8 Usual solid self
27 Riether    8       8
07 Sidwell    7       8 Worked his socks off
16 Duff       8        8
31 Kacaniklic 8       8
09 Berbatov   9      8 Should of had a hat trick
20 Rodallega   4      7 Worked well with Berbie & the goals will come
Where there's a will there's a wife

cookie123

Quote from: berba_fan on September 15, 2012, 07:04:36 PM
Schwarzer  6         8
03 Riise      7        7
05 Hangeland  5     8
06 Baird      6        9
18 Hughes   6        6
27 Riether    8        7
07 Sidwell    7        7
16 Duff       8         8
31 Kacaniklic 8       8
09 Berbatov   9      9
20 Rodallega   4     never a 4. i was at the game i don't know if you were watching the same one. 7

jazz hardrockin

Quote from: JBH on September 15, 2012, 07:36:35 PM

Yes,I am smoking ,but wouldn't share if this is what you are asking for....lol..My understanding is FoF encorages personal opinion isn't it? And it is a free board in a free country...Everyone should rate the players the way they see it.
Cheers... 082.gif

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 15, 2012, 09:10:30 PM

Yes,I am smoking ,but wouldn't share if this is what you are asking for....lol..My understanding is FoF encorages personal opinion isn't it? And it is a free board in a free country...Everyone should rate the players the way they see it.
Cheers... 082.gif

Sorry to rate them like that you cannot have seen it. Rodallega was full of running and a constant pain to their centre backs. He deserved a goal

Berba will get all the plaudits but Baird abley assisted by the special one iniesta ran the show. His range of passing was phenemonal several 50 yard balls on a six pence

jazz hardrockin

No need to sorry ,but i am not seeing you rating them either...  082.gif

FFCSteve

I was there! Rodallega was at least an 8+. I can only think you marked him down because he didn't score.

But boy he was oh so close. & his anger at missing was evident.
He worked hard, was good on the ball, but most importantly he was right up front as a target man. He will score goals for us.
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

HatterDon

Cheers... 082.gif

you should have said "no comments allowed" as on your Man of the Match thread. That would have "encouraged personal opinion."

Some days ya cain't win for losin'
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Max Headroom

I thought Sidwell was motm today...

jarv

Baird 6???? What game were you watching? He was absolutely outstanding today. Didn't put a foot wrong. Baird 9, ok, you typed it upside down.

Baird and Sidwell controlled the game today.

berba_fan

the problem with Rodallega   for me is that he is playing somehow chaotic.Running is not everything. He may be a good player, but for me didnt perform well this time. (my personal opinion as a fan)  :down_under:

YankeeJim

Todaty was avery interesting match. Who would have thought that a central midfield of Sidwell & Baird would dominate. Berbatov seem to me to be walking through the motions but he was in the midst of every attack and even played a little defense topped by a nifty steal in our left back area. What I mistook for a saturday afternoon stroll was a classy, professional footballer that wasted no effort & glided with grace all over the pitch. He will be a joy to watch this season. The K man wasf fantastic and will likely spakr interest come January. Reither was the best of the solid back four. Duffers seems to be having fun because he certainly tortured every red shirt he came up against. Baird was a rock in the center but my MOTM is Sidwell. He provided the link in the attack we have been missing and won many  50-50 balls.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

YankeeJim

Quote from: berba_fan on September 15, 2012, 11:36:19 PM
the problem with Rodallega   for me is that he is playing somehow chaotic.Running is not everything. He may be a good player, but for me didnt perform well this time. (my personal opinion as a fan)  :down_under:

Hugo reminded me a bit of Zamora in his first year here. He put out the effort but seemned rusty as he sprayed balls all over the place with none on target. He'll come good.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

hazzaffc

unclear how you can give baird a 6 and hangeland a 5. hangeland had a better game than hughes, did nothing wrong, intercepted a lot of balls, and kept lukaku quiet when he was on, at least a 6 if not 7. baird was one of our best players today, his passing was extremely accurate, and didnt lose the ball once, did u even watch the match lol

Snibbo

Out of 10:
Schwarzer  7
03 Riise      7
05 Hangeland  7
06 Baird      8
18 Hughes   7
27 Riether    7
07 Sidwell    7
16 Duff       8
31 Kacaniklic 7
09 Berbatov   9
20 Rodallega   7

jazz hardrockin

Quote from: HatterDon on September 15, 2012, 10:17:28 PM

Cheers... 082.gif

you should have said "no comments allowed" as on your Man of the Match thread. That would have "encouraged personal opinion."

Some days ya cain't win for losin'

Well,I could said many things or nothing at all. But FYI every football forum doesn't allow comments on MOTM tread.Reading here in the past 2 weeks /archive/ included gives me the idea to point a finger or two here and there....lol...
Cheers