watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR or Chelscum?

Started by DiegoFulham, September 16, 2012, 09:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

"However, I knew more QPR than Chelsea fans, and without valid reason they were always bitter that Chelsea couldn't give a toss about them, and wanted so badly to be hated by them.

As we overtook them in the late nineties I could see first hand how that bitterness turned to jealousy at being the bottom of the pile in West London..."

That really sums it up. Jealousy seems silly, but then again, the persona of certain clubs warrants it and QPR is one of those clubs. Chelsea is not so much. And I am not bothered by either, but this is the way it is.

MOR :

Always will be the "filth" for me...grew up hating them...mainly for things like this...

"Fulham, QPR and Palace had terrible vocal support in the old days, and none of them had a mob to their name. It seems that now that there's hardly any football violence in or around a ground anymore, these w*nkers want to make a name for themselves. I'd love to see how these gobsh*tes would have reacted to the Shed/North Stand or CBL/Halfway Line coming into their end of the ground. Usain Bolt's record would have been blown away by the hoards from Shepherds Bush and Croydon."

"Always makes me laugh when Fulham sing "where were you when you were sh*t?" at Chelsea.....seemingly without a degree of irony.  For a ten year period between 1986 and 1996 they didn't average over 5k.  Then Al Fayed and his money came along and hey presto......now they have average attendances of 25,000."

Paul Trollope

It's Brentford for me based on our rivalry when I started going to Fulham games. 

I do think that QPR fans are pikies though!

Scrumpy

Quote from: Paul Trollope on September 17, 2012, 10:58:22 AM
It's Brentford for me based on our rivalry when I started going to Fulham games. 

I do think that QPR fans are pikies though!

Joined us in the 'glory' years of the late 80s, early 90s then did you mate?!!i  :011:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

earlbeatty

I'm with Burt in that I've always disliked Derby after the pitch invasion fiasco in the 80s, (i remember some scrot kicking out at Robert Wilson on the side of the pitch!!).

However, any positive result over the Blue lot always brings a huge smile to my face!! I have to admit that I find the games between us agony to watch.

EB

LBNo11

...Foxy was killed by a punch to the temple which was exacerbated by the assailant wearing one of those half-sovereign rings that were fashionable at the time.

Also said assailant was a fan of the dark side who was with the fans of the home side that day...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Vinnieffc

It's the HaHa's for me as I live in East Acton and am surrounded by them. Struggling to find more than a couple of active brain cells amongst the lot of 'em. Never had a problem with Chelsea - used to go there with my Chelsea supporting brother when we were kids if we were away from home of a weekend..