watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR or Chelscum?

Started by DiegoFulham, September 16, 2012, 09:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

I've always been brought up to hate Chelsea, for many reasons i've grown to hate everything that club represents, their captain, their history, their owners, their arrogance, their glory hunting supports, their players (Ashley Cole and Fatty Lampard) like many other Fulham supporters. But since QPR joined the premier league many Fulham supporters have really set their hearts on giving QPR a harder time then the Blue Scummers! don't get me wrong i hate QPR as much as the next guy because of their arrogance and delusion but i really don't understand why many FFC fans prefer to hate QPR over Chelsea.....  

anyone want to tell me why you hate QPR over Chelsea apart from the obvious, Mark Hughes Is A Bellend, Bobby is a winker and Andy 'Injury Prone' Johnson?

also who you lot hate more? you can also include your hatred for other clubs such as Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham and Brentford.....
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

zzamora

Burt

Let's try and keep this clean chaps!

Burt

For what it's worth, I don't really hate any other club. Dislike, yes... But hate is too strong a word. 

Re Chelsea, I went to school at the Oratory so went to the bridge quite a few times with my mates. QPR I don't really care about to be honest.

I have more problems with Gillingham (the stabbing) and Derby (the pitch invasion)...

mr-ska

QPR..  no real problem with CFC

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

MJG

I have also been brought up that Chelsea are the real enemy.
But it has depended on where we are lge wise for who is in vogue to hate.

There were a few years where Brentford were the scum of the earth and we hated everything about them.
When we entered the Prem it was Chelsea, now they have won everything its QPR as they are trying to compete with us. The added bonus of watching Hughes, AJ and BZ fail makes it all the better to watch them fail.

Taking it all into account for me its still Chelsea who I hate but QPR are currently are rivals so more at stake when playing them.

SP

It's Leeds and Cardiff for me, their fans behaviour at the Cottage in the 80's was unforgivable.  

I love the QPR games, a real derby - but not sure I'll feel the same if we lose to them tho.

Jack Fulham

Don't really have an issue with either club although I'm not a big fan of Mark Hughes or Loftus Road.

MJG

If I don't include Chelsea or QPR the clubs who I would be quite happy to see go bust and cease to exist are:
Portsmouth & Gillingham

cusackdribble

Gillingham wasn't a stabbing - more of a bang on the head. Just details though - outcome was the same.

F(f)CUK

QPR cannot get relegated fast enough. Once Hughes leaves and they realise that they are over spending I will return to not caring about them.

Scrumpy

Like others, it was Chelsea for a long, long time. I guess it always will be historically.

But for me, at this moment, it's QPR...

We're competing for a similar spot in the Premier League (let's face it, Chelsea are ahead of us both). Their fans are delusional, wannabe hooligans. They were honestly talking about a top four spot in the summer, when their big signings were in full flow. And the way they try and convince everyone that they have a serious 'firm' just winds me up. They 'ran' Millwall, they would have 'run' Fulham if we'd gone to the right pub, no doubt they would have 'run' Chelsea yesterday but for some unfortunate misunderstanding. We are Fulham and we don't pretend to be anything we're not. We're a small to medium-sized Club, we don't have a 'firm', we have our share of tourists and Ruperts and yet we took over Shepherds Bush last year and will no doubt again. They spend their time trying to convince anyone who'll listen that they're a 'big' Club with massive potential - certainly bigger than Fulham. They really are in complete denial.

They play in a sh1t part of London, their ground is pathetic, their owners appear to be media whores. And then there is the whole Hughes, Zamora, ambition thing.

Blimey, I really hate them!  :53:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

premFlem

Its easier to belittle qpr because they are basically at the same level as us, chelskis recent excess of success makes it harder to show our natural dislike of them because it comes across as jealousy or envy which is a real shame.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Chesh

Quote from: DiegoFulham on September 16, 2012, 09:56:49 PM
i really don't understand why many FFC fans prefer to hate QPR over Chelsea.....

I don't prefer, or even choose to dislike QPR, it comes naturally to me.

I grew up in West London in the 70s/80s, and we only played both clubs fleetingly. However, I knew more QPR than Chelsea fans, and without valid reason they were always bitter that Chelsea couldn't give a toss about them, and wanted so badly to be hated by them.

As we overtook them in the late nineties I could see first hand how that bitterness turned to jealousy at being the bottom of the pile in West London, and even now they are in denial about Fulham's standing, and believe that their game with Chelsea is THE West London derby!!

I find myself wanting them to lose every game, and get a real feeling of satisfaction when they do - something that doesn't come as naturally with Chelsea, no matter how much it's 'supposed to'.

Don't get me wrong, when we actually play Chelsea I badly want to beat them as much as QPR, but I guess it's just in my upbringing to naturally 'hate' QPR and their chavvy fans, who definitely think they have a monopoly on the description 'loyal'. Seriously, deluded is an understatement.

So it's the Bush Pikeys for me without question (and I was gutted when they didn't get smashed yesterday!)
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Admin

Quote from: cusackdribble on September 16, 2012, 10:34:01 PM
Gillingham wasn't a stabbing - more of a bang on the head. Just details though - outcome was the same.

He took a blow to the right side of his head coming out of the alley way, fell and hit his head on the curb. Not sure to this day which one killed him, the blow or the curb I mean.

epsomraver

Quote from: SP on September 16, 2012, 10:14:59 PM
It's Leeds and Cardiff for me, their fans behaviour at the Cottage in the 80's was unforgivable.  

I love the QPR games, a real derby - but not sure I'll feel the same if we lose to them tho.

I agree with you there.

The Rock

I like QPR and the scum. My first born is named Robert Andrew! I don't like Spurs, Spam, Millwall neandrathals, and Gillingham. And now L pool because of poor ownership and their supporters are becoming like Supds - like its their god given right to be Top 6.

And what really happened with Hughes we'll never know - except that he might of required more funds to produce the same quality if Hodgson or Jol.

DiegoFulham

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 16, 2012, 10:43:33 PM
we don't have a 'firm'

We have a firm it's the 'Fulham Casuals' but it's a rubbish firm, filled with idiots who think they're hard, a bunch of 18 year olds who support Fulham from outside London
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Scrumpy

Quote from: DiegoFulham on September 16, 2012, 11:45:00 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on September 16, 2012, 10:43:33 PM
we don't have a 'firm'

We have a firm it's the 'Fulham Casuals' but it's a rubbish firm, filled with idiots who think they're hard, a bunch of 18 year olds who support Fulham from outside London
Well, I'll bow to your greater knowledge mate. I've only seen us at 90+ grounds over 25+ years.  :dft012: In essence, you're agreeing with me that we don't have a firm?! We've had, or have, Thamesbank Travellers, Stand Up Crew, Green Pole, Fulham Suicide Squad, H Block, Fulham Youth, FPI. Probably more that I've forgotten. But most of them would admit that beer and football was their main motivation, rather than serious violence. Which is how it should be, to be honest. FTID.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.