watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Petric and Ruiz

Started by Chesh, September 17, 2012, 01:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesh

Does anyone actually know what their respective injuries are?

I know that Ruiz broke down during a pre-match warm up, but don't know what with, and as for Petric I haven't got a clue.

Anyone?

:49:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

MJG

I would say its foot or leg related, happy to help.

alexbishop

Petric isnt listed as being injured on physio room...

Did I read somewhere he had an argument with Jol Pre match and was dropped or is that just a unfounded rumour?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

JBH

Quote from: alexbishop on September 17, 2012, 01:33:49 PM
Petric isnt listed as being injured on physio room...

Did I read somewhere he had an argument with Jol Pre match and was dropped or is that just a unfounded rumour?

He picked up a knock at Wet Spam and wasn't risked at the weekend.

panto

Can you tell us where you got the rumour or ad least guess where you read it so we can generally decide if it is rubbish or not. Otherwise without a reference I for one will take it as rubbish.

I think it would be a great idea if there was a permanent bibliography for the website that not only explains what the newspaper, website, social media, ect does but also says how reliable they are. By having this then when people reference a source we can check up on it and stop people spreading what could be a viscous romour. what do you think mods?    

cmg

Quote from: panto on September 17, 2012, 01:47:24 PM

...without a reference I for one will take it as rubbish.

I feel that would be a very wise move on your part.

Chesh

So no one actually knows then?

fp.gif
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

ScalleysDad

Petric was tracksuited up and looked happy enough on the balcony on saturday so I would hope his absence from the bench was not down to a bust up.

ooooerh. Mrs petrics thoughts again ..................

btings

Ruiz has a hamstring issue of some sort.

MikeR

Quote from: panto on September 17, 2012, 01:47:24 PM
stop people spreading what could be a viscous romour.

vis·cous - 1a: having a ropy or glutinous consistency and the quality of sticking or adhering

Not sure whether you meant vicious or not, but viscous sort of works, too.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

zzamora

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 17, 2012, 05:47:38 PM
Petric was tracksuited up and looked happy enough on the balcony on saturday so I would hope his absence from the bench was not down to a bust up.

I heard this too. Petric had a massive fight with Jol because he was angry that Jol's smile had tricked him into coming to Fulham.

Awful man-manager is Jol...

JOL OUT!

alexbishop

Quote from: ddeuce on September 17, 2012, 06:40:32 PM

I heard this too. Petric had a massive fight with Jol because he was angry that Jol's smile had tricked him into coming to Fulham.

JOL OUT!

Think it was your twitter I saw it? Take it that it's rubbish then?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

zzamora

Quote from: alexbishop on September 17, 2012, 08:14:29 PM
Quote from: ddeuce on September 17, 2012, 06:40:32 PM

JOL OUT!

Think it was your twitter I saw it? Take it that it's rubbish then?

Ah yes, that was me sarcastically taking the mic out of Brian_Tea, who could find faults if we won the champions leagues whilst going unbeaten.

He suggested the reason why Petric was sitting out was because he had a fight with JOl.