watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Masters

Started by Tom, April 11, 2010, 11:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

My man Phil just won the Masters with Westwood coming in second! Congrats Phil on your 3rd Masters and get well Amy!
Fulham for life!

Tom

I also want to add that Lee Westwood is a class act himself.
Fulham for life!

Steve_orino

Saw some picturesque views of the course, Phil walking around, waving at people. 

Even with Tigers "return" I couldn't be bothered to tune in.  Is golf just one of those sports that's better to play than watch?

Good job Phil - 3 Masters now.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Lighthouse

One of the best 4 days of golf I can remember. Silly shots went in and great shots didn't. Very exciting stuff. Can't deny the best man one. When under pressure Mickelson was calm whereas Westwood hardly hit a fairway all day. But a great result for him nevertheless. As for Woods he just continues to annoy me. He hits long, goes for walkabouts in the woods and still makes par.

Great entertainment over the four days.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

McBridefan1

Quote from: Tom on April 11, 2010, 11:59:49 PM
My man Phil just won the Masters with Westwood coming in second! Congrats Phil on your 3rd Masters and get well Amy!

Your man Phil??? Are you one of his mistresses?

finnster01

Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 15, 2010, 02:03:35 AM

Something to be said about experimenting with a leftie
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

McBridefan1

Tom

Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 15, 2010, 02:03:35 AM

Sorry McBride, I'm not one of his mistresses. He lives about 15-20 minutes away from where I live.
Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

15 to 20 minutes away huh? sounds like the perfect distance for a mistress to me.  :dft012: just faaahkin with ya.

Tom

Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 16, 2010, 02:59:55 AM
15 to 20 minutes away huh? sounds like the perfect distance for a mistress to me.  :dft012: just faaahkin with ya.
lol, you are cracking me up McBride!  :005:
Fulham for life!