watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Flying back to the UK tomorrow evening for the Villa game on Saturday

Started by FC Silver Fox, January 28, 2010, 11:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Brian, Corky, et al: have a wonderful time, get royally pissed and bring home 3 points. I'll be watching on my TV.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 28, 2010, 02:34:47 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on January 28, 2010, 12:41:16 PM
Quote from: Perry on January 28, 2010, 12:31:14 PM
...and the Greek diminutive for this name is "Paki" pronounced "Piky" which could be bit misleading in this country so I settled for Perry.
Is this some very clever trap to get FatFreddy out of the bushes by any chance?

Apparently Mr Finn, you haven't heard. Our esteemed mr Fred is no longer a racist, his dear chick has gone and got herself a deep tan... life in the Fat Fred Chick house will never be the same. Just teasing Freddy...
You must have read my post incorrectly McBride, i mentioned i'd been arrested three times related to Fulham stuff, Case kicked out on the first one, fine on the second, and on the third it's official i'm not racist  ;)

McBridefan1

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 28, 2010, 11:09:10 PM
Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 28, 2010, 02:34:47 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on January 28, 2010, 12:41:16 PM
Quote from: Perry on January 28, 2010, 12:31:14 PM
...and the Greek diminutive for this name is "Paki" pronounced "Piky" which could be bit misleading in this country so I settled for Perry.
Is this some very clever trap to get FatFreddy out of the bushes by any chance?

Apparently Mr Finn, you haven't heard. Our esteemed mr Fred is no longer a racist, his dear chick has gone and got herself a deep tan... life in the Fat Fred Chick house will never be the same. Just teasing Freddy...
You must have read my post incorrectly McBride, i mentioned i'd been arrested three times related to Fulham stuff, Case kicked out on the first one, fine on the second, and on the third it's official i'm not racist  ;)

oh so you were the one with a deep tan... I was just wondering how it became official... did you get a certificate of inclusiveness? Did you give a large donation to the NAACP? I think it worked for Michael Richards... If you bribe the right influential people, anything can go away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_ac-op8IA  ;D

os5889

I think I shall be making my first FoF meet of the season as the fiancee isnt coming to the game! Woo! I shall hopefully find some of you fine gentlemen for a few jars.

If anyone would be so kind as to pm me their number (I have Deans) so that localising of people can be achieved in a relatively pain free way

McBridefan1

How did the meet and greet go? Hope no one got left out... more importantly explain at length how tastey the beer was, as I'm still dry, and would like to live vicariously...