watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Flying back to the UK tomorrow evening for the Villa game on Saturday

Started by FC Silver Fox, January 28, 2010, 11:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

White JC and perhaps LB are meeting me in the Coat and Badge at luncthtime for a beer. If anyone fancies coming along for a bit of a Fulham chat, I'd would be great to meet you.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

mrska

FC...  ill pop in and see you mate...  the rest of us will be drinking in the Jolly Gardeners about 200yards further down the road..  What time are you going to be in the Coat..  be nice to catch up, i havent seen you for ages

The Equalizer

Silver Fox, I will be there! It's been far too long my old china!

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FC Silver Fox

Jolly Gardeners is fine too.  I'll see you in there. Should be there between 12h-12h30.
ok for you too, JC and Eq?

mrska

Nice1 Mate..  i know Chez  and footie chick will want to catch up with you...

Looking forward to it..

The Doctor

If you don't mind, I'll pop along and say hello as well.  Not sure what time I'll be knocking around as I'm all over the place on Saturday morning, but if you're in the esteemed company of LB and Eq I'll be able to seek you out!

Hammer Smith

Hello SF/FC,

How's it going with you? How's Lyon? I've registered on this board as "Perry" (I'm George from the Hammy End and that's an abbreviation of my Greek middle name....anyway, in case you are unclear, remember Trambly!).

Went to Accrington Stanley with family and stopped off at a great pub "ont Moor" we go to when visiting the Burnleys, Blackburns and Boltons. Fisrt victory ever that we've witnessed on these extensive trips oop North (west). Also went to Spurs - enough said.

Family and friends ie Brian and co have recently started going to Jolly Gardeners as the food's much better than the Coat and Badge. Will be there on Saturday.

Hope family are keeping well.

The Equalizer

Perry I assume is short for 'Perseus'? ;)

Silver Fox, fortunately the Jolly Gardeners is about 100yards closer to my house than the Coat and Badge. I'll see you there!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Hammer Smith

No, not Perseus, have another guess. Clue being that he was a founder of democracy and ruler of Athens...and the Greek diminutive for this name is "Paki" pronounced "Piky" which could be bit misleading in this country so I settled for Perry.

The Equalizer

I assume that you mean Pericles then, although I believe that the founder of democracy was actually Cleisthenes...

WhiteJC

finnster01

Quote from: Perry on January 28, 2010, 12:31:14 PM
...and the Greek diminutive for this name is "Paki" pronounced "Piky" which could be bit misleading in this country so I settled for Perry.
Is this some very clever trap to get FatFreddy out of the bushes by any chance?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Hammer Smith

Founder of democracy was Pericles because I say so! Alright?

FC Silver Fox

Can't forget the wonderful weekend in Trambly, Perry. Look forward to seeing you (and perhaps the rest of the family?) on Saturday.  

GoldCoastWhite

I know jealousy is a curse and all that - but I am deeply jealous of you buggers. A few bevvies amongst Fulham's finest before strolling down to the Cottage to watch the other Fulham's finest...sounds like a splendid Saturday to me. Please raise a jar to absent friends !  :'(

McBridefan1

Quote from: finnster01 on January 28, 2010, 12:41:16 PM
Quote from: Perry on January 28, 2010, 12:31:14 PM
...and the Greek diminutive for this name is "Paki" pronounced "Piky" which could be bit misleading in this country so I settled for Perry.
Is this some very clever trap to get FatFreddy out of the bushes by any chance?

Apparently Mr Finn, you haven't heard. Our esteemed mr Fred is no longer a racist, his dear chick has gone and got herself a deep tan... life in the Fat Fred Chick house will never be the same. Just teasing Freddy...

McBridefan1

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on January 28, 2010, 01:40:20 PM
I know jealousy is a curse and all that - but I am deeply jealous of you buggers. A few bevvies amongst Fulham's finest before strolling down to the Cottage to watch the other Fulham's finest...sounds like a splendid Saturday to me. Please raise a jar to absent friends !  :'(

I'm with ya Goldie... sounds like a great day out.

Lighthouse

Come on French Connection, make him land the plane
But I am here and called SilverFox
C'mon FC don't do it
But it's ok I am here
SOUND OF DISTANT CRASHPoor Old FC
But I am here see? I am fine.

CATCH COTTAGE 22
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CorkCity

Nice one FC , if the flights are on time I should be in the pub by 12
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"