watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Vs Manchester City - Match Tread

Started by Azeedo, September 29, 2012, 02:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordNelson

Although we are finally due a break, that was not a penalty. We got away with that one.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

tslyon

Nick the Swede

Extremely cheap penalty! But I'll take it!!! Just as Sir Red Nose has done 100 of times since 1986 ;)
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

God The Mechanic

Other than it being pretty damn soft and probably outside the box - what as the problem with it?

cebu

Lucky penalty for sure - but a cool finish by Petric.

LordNelson

Quote from: God The Mechanic on September 29, 2012, 03:15:00 PM
Other than it being pretty damn soft and probably outside the box - what as the problem with it?

You'll see on the replay--there was ZERO contact below the waist and a millisecond touch near the waist. If it hadn't been on the pitch, Zabaleta would be charged with pleasuring Riise in public !!  Finally one goes our way for a change.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Nightwind15

I never dreamed of Riise as a diver.  He obviously has been practicing.  He will take some heat from that in the reviews.  
I played in the first match I ever saw!

f5shooter

Quote from: Nightwind15 on September 29, 2012, 03:18:45 PM
I never dreamed of Riise as a diver.  He obviously has been practicing.  He will take some heat from that in the reviews. 

Tony Pulis will want him banned for the season.   :011:

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Nightwind15

Quote from: cebu on September 29, 2012, 03:15:47 PM
Lucky penalty for sure - but a cool finish by Petric.
Quote from: f5shooter on September 29, 2012, 03:21:29 PM
Quote from: Nightwind15 on September 29, 2012, 03:18:45 PM
I never dreamed of Riise as a diver.  He obviously has been practicing.  He will take some heat from that in the reviews.  

Tony Pulis will want him banned for the season.   :011:
Certainly not very sporting.  
I played in the first match I ever saw!

LordNelson

Jimbobob

Quote from: LordNelson on September 29, 2012, 03:13:48 PM
Although we are finally due a break, that was not a penalty. We got away with that one.

The utter justness of Fulham fans makes be proud and is what separates us from the less evolved clubs!!!
Still I'll take the damn goal six days a week and twice on Sunday!
C O Y W!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

God The Mechanic

City are committing a fair amount of silly fouls at the moment.

RidgeRider

not only that but Citeh creating too many changes...I'm worried they are going to knot this game up soon....COYW!!!!

The King

That wasn't a penalty, but Riise's dive was... okay.

Nick the Swede

Quote from: The King on September 29, 2012, 03:33:50 PM
That wasn't a penalty, but Riise's dive was... okay.

Just what I thought but, I'm not complaining
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

LordNelson

tslyon