Started by Azeedo, September 29, 2012, 02:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

rodellega's defensive work is not up to scratch
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

f5shooter

tslyon

We hold to half, it'll take the wind out of City...

RidgeRider

...and Citeh is kicking our backside, we need to slow it down and possess the ball and pass it around we are just hanging on right now

God The Mechanic

Yeah, half time is desperately needed at the moment.

LordNelson

We've got to make some adjustments--there's no way we can keep on absorbing this pressure without one sneaking in.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

tslyon

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

God The Mechanic

Arse.

Roda hasn't done enough of quality so far though, so hopefully he can step up at some point.

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jimbobob

Quote from: LordNelson on September 29, 2012, 03:41:35 PM
We've got to make some adjustments--there's no way we can keep on absorbing this pressure without one sneaking in.

And it did just that ... crap it all!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Count Berbatov

Why do every tacle of theirs seems to be successful.
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Nightwind15

One goal is not going win matches against teams like City.  We need to keep up the attacking pressure, they are simply too creative to try and bunker down agains them.  COYW
I played in the first match I ever saw!

Azeedo

Yeah Hugo need to step up his defensive skills not tracking well, Ruiz is a different man today he is hungry and overall I think we are doing ok but we need our mid needs support from the wings.

ffcbulgaria

first half impressions

- Petric now has more goals than Berbatov
- Ruiz lost the ball or passed it to opponents 4-5 times but then intercepted or tackled with success on more than 6 occasions
- Riise's stunning runs are quite wastefull
- About time we got such a call our way
- Kacaniklic might be better on the left than Rodallega

Conclusion - DAMN, don't we look electric on the counter?

Lighthouse

A penalty that wasn't and second best until we venture into the last third. But we are a yard short in midfield and at the back. If only we could get our forwards in the right area we look to have the beating of their defence. Sadly we look unlikely to get hold of the blimmin ball.

However considering injury problems etc. Half time could be a far worse result.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TKFJ_FFC

Sitting back for 80 minutes against City is not going to work.

supersimmo123

We need to try and push Riise and Reither up... City are camping Clichy and Zabaleta on our 18 yrd box, push them back a bit and might be able to stop the balls flying in the box... Rodders is struggling, other than his goal last week he hasnt contributed enough, however in his defence i see him as a out and out striker not a LM.

Count Berbatov

Lucky with that penalty. I have always hated diving.
Great movement off the ball. It's the individual skills like close control and vision that make the difference.
Hope another counterattack gets you a second goal. Another pen maybe.
I remain optimistic. 2-2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"