Main Menu

fifa 13 ps3

Started by MrFFC, October 11, 2012, 11:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

Im losing the will to live when it comes to Ultimate Team. djantonuk

kempkong

Ok there appears to be 10 of us up for a game so here is what I suggest ;

A tournament between us but we really need 12 to make it work however I will choose who plays whom and you then arrange the date of the game between yourselves and post the results so I can choose the next matches randomly

Round 1 - 2 legs with agg score posted here (away goals don't count)

Round 2 - 2 legs again (if there are just 10 of us the team that scored the most in round one but didn't qualify for round 2 will be the extra team.

Round 3 - 2 legs and again the 4th team will be picked by goals scored (play offs might be needed)

Final - 1 leg

All results are posted here.

Does anyone have any issued before I choose the games?

Wil

fulhamben

Quote from: kempkong on October 25, 2012, 10:34:07 AM
Ok there appears to be 10 of us up for a game so here is what I suggest ;

A tournament between us but we really need 12 to make it work however I will choose who plays whom and you then arrange the date of the game between yourselves and post the results so I can choose the next matches randomly

Round 1 - 2 legs with agg score posted here (away goals don't count)

Round 2 - 2 legs again (if there are just 10 of us the team that scored the most in round one but didn't qualify for round 2 will be the extra team.

Round 3 - 2 legs and again the 4th team will be picked by goals scored (play offs might be needed)

Final - 1 leg

All results are posted here.

Does anyone have any issued before I choose the games?

Wil
yes are we putting a limit on star teams. the xbox boys limited theres to 4 and a half teams. and lets make a rule that all the intros offsides and missed chances have to be skipped. and the half time highlights too
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

kempkong

Thats acceptable

It also seems I am missing team. Only got 9 so if there's anyone else that would help

Wil

kempkong

Sorry fulhamben I missed you.

Wil

kempkong

OK here are the first round matches;

Fulhamfc14 vs Cincyfulham

Djantonuk vs Rhys20

Silent_terror2 vs Jackyhammo

Tommyj1966 vs Skffc

Kempkong vs Fulhamben

Please arrange your own games as soon as you can. Enjoy!

CincyFulham1

Count me in, but I have no idea how to set up a match.

fulhamben

good stuff kempkong when is best for you. im normally on quite late at nights due to having to watch things like little bill and peppa bloody pig so throw me some times that are good for you and will get something arranged

fulhamben

lets throw up some rules then. if anyone has some suggestion ill change it
1. 4 and a half star teams and bellow
2. only one player per team (yes its possible for you to have a mate controlling another player on your team, which makes you twice as good)
3. please remember to skip pointless things
4. have fun

Brian McGod

Looks good! CincyFulham when's good for you? I'm not sure how to set up a match either. Failing all else can just become friends online and set up a game through the online friendlies option, is there another way?

Rules look fine. Just to clarify, do you have to stick with the same team during the tourno? 

Also what happens if scores are level after 2 legs? Obviously if they're both draws then you can just proceed to extra time/pens in the 2nd game. But if aggregate is level after both teams have won a game each, how will we settle it?

P.S. CincyFulham I hope you're not too good!

Northern Cottager

All sounds good!  :scarf:

fulhamben

lets throw up some rules then. if anyone has some suggestion ill change it
1. 4 and a half star teams and bellow
2. only one player per team (yes its possible for you to have a mate controlling another player on your team, which makes you twice as good)
3. please remember to skip pointless things
4. have fun
5. in the event of a tie a third game will be played including extra time and penalties if necessary. the goals scored for the highest runner up in the first round will only be taken from the first 2 games.
6. you may use any team within the 4 and a half star limit, but once you have picked a team you must stick with them untill the next round.
7. no kit clashing
8. dupplicate teams are exceptable.
can you still create your own player and add him to online gaming? probably should ban this as you can make really good players and have an unfair advantage

kempkong

All the rules seem fine.

Fulhamben I'm free for the next three nights after 8pm. If you add me on psn well set a game when you are online.

Wil

fulhamben

Quote from: kempkong on October 25, 2012, 05:48:31 PM
All the rules seem fine.

Fulhamben I'm free for the next three nights after 8pm. If you add me on psn well set a game when you are online.

Wil
nice one. have to wait for my kids to drop off but will def be on later. if not will try again tom. if you are on first im fulhamben so friend request me

kempkong

Well done to fulhamben

Newcastle vs fulham
Agg score 6-10

Wil

luisfa

that's a shame, I'd had loved to take part in it

add me guys, let's play some matches any given day

id: luisfa

fulhamben

Quote from: luisfa on October 26, 2012, 03:15:45 AM
that's a shame, I'd had loved to take part in it

add me guys, let's play some matches any given day

id: luisfa
well if everyone else doesnt mind i dont see why you cant play the second highest scoring loser in a play off to get into the next round.  and failling that im sure this will be a regular thing anyway

fulhamben

have any other games taken place yet

CincyFulham1

I sent a couple of you a friend request and if no one minds I'll send one to the rest of you this weekend.  Also what type team are most of you using? Bronze, Silver, Gold?

Logicalman

.. added to Video Games Sticky on top page - just in case you lose the thread!!