watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hi all

Started by JackyFulham90, October 18, 2012, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Have finally joined after years of reading people's posts on here, is a far better forum than cottage corner I feel, am a huge Fulham fan have a tattoo have been a season ticket holder since the age of 5 right up until this season where I play decent level Saturday football but still go to the cottage whenever I can, have tickets for 5 of the next 6 home games so again hi everyone let's watch the mighty whites march up the Prem table!!

cottage cheese

welcome

I was the same as you, started off at cottage corner and after constant abuse came here! Very much an open forum with all opinions welcome. (just dont start off with bryan ruiz :011:)

Andy_M

Welcome

Hope you enjoy being a part of this forum as much as I do. Like yourself I read various Fulham forums; this forum, cottage corner, TIFF etc. before opting to join this one and have never looked back!

Now quickly get in your second post to get rid of your Michael Jackson glove tag!

Cottage Cheese, I'm sure Bryan Ruiz divides opinion on all football forums.

@got_maile

cottage cheese

Quote from: Andy_M on October 18, 2012, 05:11:29 PM
Welcome

Hope you enjoy being a part of this forum as much as I do. Like yourself I read various Fulham forums; this forum, cottage corner, TIFF etc. before opting to join this one and have never looked back!

Now quickly get in your second post to get rid of your Michael Jackson glove tag!

Cottage Cheese, I'm sure Bryan Ruiz divides opinion on all football forums.

but none esculate like they do on here at times!

MOR :

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on October 18, 2012, 04:44:32 PM
Have finally joined after years of reading people's posts on here, is a far better forum than cottage corner I feel, am a huge Fulham fan have a tattoo have been a season ticket holder since the age of 5 right up until this season where I play decent level Saturday football but still go to the cottage whenever I can, have tickets for 5 of the next 6 home games so again hi everyone let's watch the mighty whites march up the Prem table!!

To the best "Fulham Forum" around...

JackyFulham90

Lighthouse

Great to see more people posting. Have a great time and never mind when people don't share the same opinion as you. Oh you don't agree? Well in that case you know what you can do with.....sorry new people scare some of us.   :doh:

Welcome and enjoy. Here is hoping for a good weekend.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MisfitKid

WELCOME!!
Cheers from the USofA Left-Coast!!   :beer:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

NogoodBoyo

WELCOME from the USofA right coast.
Of course, I spell, eat, talk and walk differently than the rest of them - except McDadFanof69 that is.  He lives in a van down by the river.  And Jarv is all right too.  Then there's Mad Hatter Don who's been left behind in a big country down south.  Logicalman - an ex-UK bobby turned US software mogul - plus plus plus lots more, I'm sure.
Nogood "sick and tired of all left-leaning people being right, isit" Boyo

Berserker

Is there anybody from the middle bit Nogood? Welcome JackyF, please post lots : )
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

mr-ska

welcome JackyFulham90..  quite a few of us drink in the Low Country/Rockwells...  before and after the game...  come and say hi.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Ha!! Skasie just wants to prove his tatt is bigger than yours

Welcome  :59:

Walsh

where people are joining I seem to be getting further and further away from this forum, I used to love this place but I just don't think it is the same as it used to be. Ever since the official died I just haven't enjoyed this place as much as I used too, I think I will soon be back into it but I must say at this moment of time I don't enjoy reading many peoples opinions I only have an odd few I enjoy reading one of them used to be finnster :(

mr-ska

Quote from: KCat on October 18, 2012, 11:48:27 PM

Ha ha  but i have 3 Fulham tats... Kcat...  id bank on the new badge on my leg being bigger lol

Berserker

Quote from: mr-ska on October 19, 2012, 11:45:28 AM
Quote from: KCat on October 18, 2012, 11:48:27 PM

Ha ha  but i have 3 Fulham tats... Kcat...  id bank on the new badge on my leg being bigger lol

I think there must be a lot of leg tats about, spotted one at Southampton by the concessions and I'm sure it wasn't you Mr Ska
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

076.gif

I am without tat.

My only unusual bodily feature is two webbed toes  :dft011:

ClarksOriginal

Welcome.

I've got a tat as well, on my left arm. If you spot me in the Lion before or after the match say hi. It's the old badge, btw.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

JackyFulham90

Mine is right arm with badge and Fulham f.c underneath, I got it after our great escape (one of the best days of my life)

mr-ska

July 2012

August 1997

April 1995

epsomraver

Quote from: mr-ska on October 19, 2012, 04:00:48 PM

July 2012

August 1997

April 1995

Good how you kept your finger nail out of the top one! :53: