0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Sheepskin Junior

Who played best against Aston villa?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

ffcbulgaria

voting for Baird cause of the goal
apart from that think Riise was excellent and Diarra showed what a class player he is once he came on

costarican white

Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

PokerMatt

Riether for me. He's an unsung hero at the back. Two or three occasions today he covered for H & H by getting across as the last man, and he never stopped bursting forward.

He looks to be the new Volz and dare I say it a better version, as much as I love Moritz.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Sector9

Quote from: PokerMatt on October 20, 2012, 04:56:50 PM
Riether for me. He's an unsung hero at the back. Two or three occasions today he covered for H & H by getting across as the last man, and he never stopped bursting forward.

He looks to be the new Volz and dare I say it a better version, as much as I love Moritz.

I think Riether is awesome. Strongest right back we've had for a while, think he is better than Volz, more similar to Finnan!

Ordar

Baird was totally anonymous. Apart from scoring the goal. Reither gets it for me. High quality, high consistency

theotherdembele

Riether for me pure class and never stopped running up and down, he was brilliant going forward and in defence.

Lighthouse

Riether for me and easily his best game. But we missed Duff to cover for him and in front of him. Riise another good game going forward. Hughes superb at the back.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sipwell

Riise. I love his runs and the energy he puts into a game...
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

farfouille

Voted for Riise - he was all over the place but in fact both backs did really well.
Amazing debut for Dejagah - he may have been Man of the Match if he had played the whole match.
Richardson proved to me that he is the worst option in the team for the left wing slot.
And I was frustrated how hard it is for Rodallega to score...
Berbatov blew a good chance, otherwise he did ok.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

NogoodBoyo

Riise and Riether.  Similar sounding names.
Nogood "pointless you are, isit" Boyo

fulhamben

thought reither and riise were excellent. but i went with diarra as he just changed us completey.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Sector9 on October 20, 2012, 04:59:31 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on October 20, 2012, 04:56:50 PM

I think Riether is awesome. Strongest right back we've had for a while, think he is better than Volz, more similar to Finnan!

Haha well yeah I meant less in terms of ability more in terms of potential German cult hero-ness.

But yes, he's solid, dependable, not always spectacular. I've not felt satisfied with our right-back really since Finnan but I am more and more each game now.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Jambo

Lots of decent performances but for me Diarra changed the game.  Just oozes class.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Count Berbatov

Baird. His overall game and the winning goal
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

s4ffc

Thought Reither was MOTM today, but was good to see Diarra playing well.

Mr Fulham

Baird, Riise, Rodallega, Berbatov and Riether. And Dejagah obviously. Some positive performances, some pretty poor (Richardson, Sidwell, Petric)

MJG

ffc73

Riise because he managed to play left back and left mid-field at the same time otherwise we would spent the match playing with 10 men

Matt Inglis

Reither, he had an incredible run at one point; he troubled their centre-backs with good delivery and most importantly covered for Hughes and Hangeland when the ball was played past them.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.