27 Riether        8
07 Sidwell        7
09 Berbatov     7
10 Petric          5
20 Rodallega    5

Dejagah   8
Diarra      8
Karagounis ------
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

itombomb

Richardson and Sidwell both deserve much less that what you gave them.

Diarra a 9.

Jambo

Quote from: itombomb on October 20, 2012, 05:41:44 PM
Richardson and Sidwell both deserve much less that what you gave them.

Diarra a 9.

Agree with all 3 of the above points
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

grandad

Riise was MOM for me. His defending was superb & hit attacking up the wing was immense.
Hangers & Hughes were back to their best.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MJG

And what a surprise from you Dave gets 5 again.

Matt Inglis

01 Schwarzer   7
03 Riise           7
05 Hangeland  6
06 Baird          7
15 Richardson  5
18 Hughes       6
27 Riether        8
07 Sidwell        4
09 Berbatov     7
10 Petric          6
20 Rodallega    6
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Bryanthebroom

Quote from: grandad on October 20, 2012, 05:57:51 PM
Riise was MOM for me. His defending was superb & hit attacking up the wing was immense.
Hangers & Hughes were back to their best.

Totally agree. Surely Riise deserved an 8 today.

Snibbo

01 Schwarzer   7
03 Riise           7
05 Hangeland  6
06 Baird          6
15 Richardson  5
18 Hughes       6
27 Riether        7
07 Sidwell        6
09 Berbatov     7
10 Petric          6
20 Rodallega    6

Dejagah   8
Diarra      8
Karagounis

jazz hardrockin

No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

zschwartz

01 Schwarzer   7
03 Riise           8
05 Hangeland  7
06 Baird          7
15 Richardson  4
18 Hughes       7
27 Riether        8
07 Sidwell        5
09 Berbatov     7
10 Petric          5
20 Rodallega    5

Riise was incredible. Riether was very good. Those two were the real engines (again) today. Rodallega produced another disappointing performance; i'd rather have his massive wages wasted on the bench then let him incessantly squander opportunities. Thank goodness diarra is back to full health so quickly. Richardson starting over kacaniklic is disappointing. i suppose he was tired from thrashing germany and/or jol was upset by his agents little publicity stunt on friday.

A Humble Man

I think you have the Sidwell and Petric ratings transposed Sidwell was no better than a 5 as usual and Petric oozed class and did lots of good things.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Max Headroom

01 Schwarzer   6
03 Riise           7
05 Hangeland  7
06 Baird          5
15 Richardson  5
18 Hughes       7
27 Riether        9
07 Sidwell        4
09 Berbatov     7
10 Petric          6
20 Rodallega    5

Diarra   9
Dejagah 8

JackyFulham90

I was at the game and I thought

Schwarzer 8
Riether 8
Hughes 8
Hangeland 8
Riise 9
Rodallega 6
Baird 7
Sidwell 6
Richardson 6
Petric 6
Berbatov 7

Subs

Dejagah 8
Diarra 9
Karagounis 6

CanadianCottager

Watched online, this was my impression:
Schwarzer - 6
Riether -8
Hughes- 6
Hangeland - 6
Riise- 7
Baird - 7
Sidwell- 4
Rodallega- 5.5
Richardson- 5
Berbatov- 7
Petric- 5

Diarra- 7
Dejagah- 7.5
Karagounis- 6 minutes aren't enough to give him a rating

ClarksOriginal

I actually think Sidwell is coming in for some really undeserved criticism there.

I watched the game and made notes through out as I write match reports for my website and more than once Sidwell broke up a threatening attack with well timed challenges. Secondly, his distribution in the early parts of the game was spot on, a number of times he set Riise free down the left exploiting space. Lastly, he is always available in good postions and has a very very good work rate. I would have given him at least a 6.5/7 - to give him a 4 is absolutely ridculous... I've never seen a 4 given to anyone who hasn't been sent off.

Again, although Richardson drifted in and out of the game, he started very very well and looked lively. You have to remeber he has been injured and is still getting to know his team mates.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on October 22, 2012, 11:50:57 AM
I actually think Sidwell is coming in for some really undeserved criticism there.

I watched the game and made notes through out as I write match reports for my website and more than once Sidwell broke up a threatening attack with well timed challenges. Secondly, his distribution in the early parts of the game was spot on, a number of times he set Riise free down the left exploiting space. Lastly, he is always available in good postions and has a very very good work rate. I would have given him at least a 6.5/7 - to give him a 4 is absolutely ridculous... I've never seen a 4 given to anyone who hasn't been sent off.

Again, although Richardson drifted in and out of the game, he started very very well and looked lively. You have to remeber he has been injured and is still getting to know his team mates.

I was going to avoid getting into Sidwell debate but I have to agree with you and if we had two scores, one for each half, he would be high six seven for the first half. If he does'nt get the tackles in the opposition are on the edge of our box for a pastime. In the old days it used to be called "letting them know you are there" and in more modern parlance its "closing down" but from any angle he single handedly broke up the Norwich and West Brom game plans and also had a good, similar role at Southampton for the bits 'the team' performed in. (Its interesting the team can crticise themselves these days. Baird is quoted as saying the team played badly against Villa). I thought for the first 30 minutes he was doing his job well and it was the game that went flat therefter not the performances  Most of his mistakes come late in the game so perhaps his 'engine' is not up to 90 minutes. Comparisons with Etuhu are outrageous as this boy can tackle, move across the pitch and goes in for headers. Comparisons with Diarra are also plain daft simply because Diarra is of course a much, much better player. He is of course a red card waiting to happen as well so his absence will be interesting.

Riverside

I will get into the Sidwell debate . A 4 is unjustified . He was very competent - certainly no weaker than Dave , Richardson , Petric or dare I say Baird ( excepting the goal )

Yes he was shown up on Sat by Diarras class but so were the others .

A fully match fit and confident Sidwell can be a match winner. We don't have to look back to his time a Reading. Who remembers the QPR 6-0 just a year ago ?

JackyFulham90

Sidwell is a good player am not sure why he gets stick he always puts in 100% and brings quality to the team just because he is not as good as Dembele he seems to get grief which he doesn't deserve

CH FFC

Sidwell did give the ball away cheaply a number of times, and though he broke up some threatening attacks from Villa he also gave away some needless fouls.  I liked the workrate of Sidwell, but I think he got caught out a bit too much.  6 - 6.5.

Diarra made me laugh, he shurgged off a number of tackles and pushed people around.  I thought he did well, and I look forward to him being back in form.  7-8

Hangeland good, and bad....he has been giving the ball away too much the past few games.  Think his mind is adrift with no new contract? 6.5

Baird was solid and his goal upped his ranking 7.5 - 8

Hughes solid, only one real foul up 7.5

Petric worked hard, and was left without support quite a bit.  I think he could have done a little better, but he still played well 7

Rodellega was in and out for me, he looked OK.  as well as Richardson ~ 6 for both - Rodellega MAYBE 6.5

Riise and Riether looked good, Riise a bit more so 7.5 Riether 7

Schwarzer was solid, but a couple of moments I did wonder 7

Berbatov played with class, and though he looked like he got frustrated toward the end 7.5

Degajah had energy and looked exciting, yet another quality winger 7.5

Karagounis was only out there for a short while, but he did break up play nicely and looked to be up for a keeping possesion (better than last game) hard to rank him for the short duration - 10 minutes with injury time?   but say 6.5